Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Disney world usa. any tips?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    stay away from tigger.
  • Options
    told you it was good!!

didn't you do discovery cove?
  • Options

also i had a big surprise on my birthday ( i had no idea at all) i was taken to cinderellas royal table and my boyfriend got down on one knee and asked me to marry him!!!!!!! it was just after the fireworks finished and the ring came in a glass slipper engraved in our names and date on it. A wonderful day i will never forget.

I must say i am rather jealous :p that sounds so romantic! Your so lucky!
  • Options
    Aww congrats! Sounds like you had an ace time!
  • Options
    nah i didnt go to discovery cove.

i would like to go again! so i will go there next time.
    i saw the dolphins at sea world that was good and feed the sting rays.

oh and in epcot .....turtle talk is a must see! and finding nemo and friends ride.!

but i did feel a bit faint when we saw the cars camera action show in mgm and i ended up being pushed round the park in a wheel chair by my bf! lol
    that wasnt a good day. i think i felt faint because the crowds and the heat.

but yeah im really happy :-)
  • Options
    nah i didnt go to discovery cove.

i would like to go again! so i will go there next time.
    i saw the dolphins at sea world that was good and feed the sting rays.

oh and in epcot .....turtle talk is a must see! and finding nemo and friends ride.!

but i did feel a bit faint when we saw the cars camera action show in mgm and i ended up being pushed round the park in a wheel chair by my bf! lol
    that wasnt a good day. i think i felt faint because the crowds and the heat.

but yeah im really happy :-)

the car show is amazing! the sting rays are good, especially first thing in the morning before they've been fed and they go round splashing you.
    Did you feed the dolphins? Deffinatly go to discovery cove next time! I want to go back again and ive been 3 times!
    Did you do test track at epcot?
  • Options
    yeh we did test rack twice because we were there for the magic hours.
    got some funny photos off that ride too.
    i didnt feed the dolphins at seaworld, i didnt see anywhere you could do that in seaworld.
    my fav park was magic kingdom of course!
    it was really busy the first week (1st jan week) i think because the kids were not back at school .....then the 2nd week it was less busy but we had cheerleaders in our hotel making noise till late, but we were so sleepy we didnt really care.
    i would go back too,
  • Options
    yeh we did test rack twice because we were there for the magic hours.
    got some funny photos off that ride too.
    i didnt feed the dolphins at seaworld, i didnt see anywhere you could do that in seaworld.
    my fav park was magic kingdom of course!
    it was really busy the first week (1st jan week) i think because the kids were not back at school .....then the 2nd week it was less busy but we had cheerleaders in our hotel making noise till late, but we were so sleepy we didnt really care.
    i would go back too,

test track broke down when i went on it! Kept stopping and starting then it stopped right before the big one where you go into the wall! The dolphins were just behind the sting rays. There's a big seal that was waving to everyone when i went aswell.
  • Options
    i saw the dolphin nursery....
    ohwell something to look for next time.
    we waited in the que for test track for 1 and a half hours. lol then the next time we went in the evening only waited 10 mins!
  • Options
    fast pass!
  • Options
    i loved fast pass but theres so many rides i wanted to fast pass!!!!