Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

new t-shirt design

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Guys I need your advice. What do you make of this t-shirt desing. I run a site (see signature) and I want to start selling t-shirts. I found a range which I think is funky, but do you think people would buy them?

What age group etc?

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure my boyfriend would wear something like that. He's 18.

Not sure if that's help at all but it's all I can help!
  • Options
    not keen, it's a bit in your face with it being bright red and all the pattern on the front. looks a bit like a 12 year old might wear.
  • Options
    Yeah i don't think it is for someone who is older say 16+ when how you look and what you wear starts to matter.

I think more for younger generations, plus most teenagers prefer to wear designer clothes.
  • Options
    I'd say toddlers, pre-teens and dads who think they are trendier than they actually are.
  • Options
    To me it looks like every other retro-style print goin......Topman and its brethren are full of them....is that the look your goin for ?