Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

fancy dress princess!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ive been invited to a fancy dress party and the theme is pirates and princess', where gals go as princess' and guys go as pirates, which is cool. However my ex is going to be there, and i want to look the best/sexiest princess there!! hehe

so has anyone got any ideas on what to wear - i dont really want to hire anything out but am open to any suggestions please!!

xxx

Comments

• Options
    This dress that was posted in another thread it's quite princessy 3170027214.jpg wear with silver heels and a tiara.
  • Options
    Yeah and it's been reduced now - but don't you dare buy it til I do :crying:

EDIT: OK, my mum's helped me out a little bit til I get some money in - I've ordered mine so feel free to find it heehee - www.oasis-stores.co.uk :blush:
  • Options
    Can I come? :hyper:

I've still gotta work out what to wear to a 'Historical Figures' fancy dress do!
  • Options
    ah that dress is seriously nice! good idea ill work on that one.....historical figures hmm hard one. ill let you know via msn if i can think of that one char_baby