Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The Upbeat Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
  • Options
    No footless tights :p
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote:
    No footless tights :p

Cafuddled ????????????? I've only just got me head round those chicken fillet things ya stick in ya bra :D
  • Options
    The are tights with no feet.
  • Options
    Leggings :p
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote:
    The are tights with no feet.

Yeah, i get that bit. So what's to stop 'em creeping up ya legs ? I see the sort of reverse. Stockings with no suspenders. They have that jelly stuff that sticks to ya thigh to stop 'em falling down, so what stops footless tights ridding up ?
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    RubberSkin wrote:
    Yeah, i get that bit. So what's to stop 'em creeping up ya legs ? I see the sort of reverse. Stockings with no suspenders. They have that jelly stuff that sticks to ya thigh to stop 'em falling down, so what stops footless tights ridding up ?

The same thing that stops leggings from riding up, I assume.

They are a bit more see through than leggings but the same sort of concept I think.
  • Options
    Fuck off, seriolusy don't get why people jjust act like fucking wankers the minute people actually need them, then the minute they ahve to deal with ACTUAL shit, like actually matye, no I'm not really fucking on btop of the world justniw, I'm bit fucked because of this that and the other.

Then you gbet stupid fucking idiots on the other page, why dont girls like me, maybe it's because yu don't know how to fujck tie your own shoelaces you fucking knob, try dealing with actual shit thats going on and no how some girl might or might not like you.

just fuck off, you annoy everybody with your shit, might as well get panned in for all the good id do you. the ndont get wankers lickign your arse because you happen to go to the same fucjking pub as them.
  • Options
    i have to keep pinching myself because i got the man i wanted after liking him for absolutely ages, and it still doesnt seem quite real even after 2 months. Being able to look AND touch still has novelty value :love: :flirt: :angel:

:):)
  • Options
    Am being chased by a lovely lady with brains and a soft-spot for fast cars & bikes. Spent the day with my grandmother - had a nice gentle ride out there on my pushbike(9.6 miles, 55 minutes including 3 pitstops to adjust my seat!). Cycled from her place to my sisters(7.1 miles) in 37 minutes, which is damned good considering:-

1. I wasn't trying to go fast until I got to the top of Weston Bank.
    2. I had to go up Weston Bank.
    3. I got stitch going up Weston Bank, and took a fairly long breather at the top of it.

Gaybike performed flawlessly, after leaving me stranded at Hixon on Monday. Damned punctures... Oh, and I've found the big-brother of my amplifier, and hope to snag it on eBay this next week. Bought a pair of trainers for £4.99 and they're really good, found a brand new fairing(still in the Honda packaging!!) for my 1990 motorbike and only paid £10 for it, which is £30 less than a scratched and well used 2nd hand one, let alone a tidy one. Wrong colour, but that doesn't matter ;). New 16-year old fairings are unheard of, and can only be a good thing...

Some good going on, some bad going on. Fairly good balance at the moment :).
  • Options
    Evanescence's single "Call me when your sober" reached Number 4 in the chart despite being absent for 3 years! Go Evanescence :hyper: :D