Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Girls .. Do You Notice and Do You Care?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't mind lads staring...it happens a lot though. I usually get girls just absolutely gorping at them. Sometimes even pointing - or making comments, or nudging their mate. How fucking rude.
  • Options
    I'm a 36DD and yes I do notice people staring. I used to hate it and now it's not ideal, but I'm used to it. If a guy blatantly gawps at my chest I just make a point of staring at his crotch! Always stops them staring and they usually apologise :lol:
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    i have smallish boobs so i never wear revealing tops and i prefer showing off my legs. :yes: i haven't noticed guys staring at my boobs tbh but it wouldn't offend me. it would be no different from them looking me up and down or checking out my legs or arse. i certainly check out guys!

ass? groin? pecks? tummy?

all of the above?

Oh yea, tanned legs in a shortish skirt are an absolute eye-magnet.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    ass? groin? pecks? tummy?

all of the above?

Oh yea, tanned legs in a shortish skirt are an absolute eye-magnet.
    arse mostly then chest and arms if they look like they work out. i dont really look at someones crotch. unless something cathces my eye.

and yes i know... short skirts and tanned legs :D
  • Options
    I do normally notice if I have them out and I dont normally mind, unless all the bloke does is stare at them, or their one of the many pervs at the tesco near to work.
  • Options
    Yes i notice, it bothers me if they are old and creepy.
  • Options
    I like huge boobs, i do, so i stare on occasions. I have had Ex's and friends with massive boobs and they always wear low cut tops or skin tight tops so you cant help but have a stare sometimes. But i can look a girl in the eye when we are talking, its not that i have no control, i just choose to not use my control.
  • Options
    Dont think it would bother me unless it went on too long. A few seconds is fine, but if people look at any part of me for a long time i'll get self concious.

I tend to get attention paid to my bum rather than chest, anyway.

My bum got molested in the subway today, yes, in broad daylight, the cheek of it!
  • Options
    The way I see it, God gave us eyes to, amongst other uses, to perv with and that's what I do.
  • Options
    I care when it's my friend's thirteen-year-old brother and he's flirting with me in the pool.
  • Options
    Pocky wrote:
    I care when it's my friend's thirteen-year-old brother and he's flirting with me in the pool.

It's perfectly ok if yo are 14, no?

hehe, what a little rascal.

My bum got molested in the subway today, yes, in broad daylight, the cheek of it!

How did you react? I know my sister had a little slap on her arse when leaving the bus (3 minutes walk till home), when she came home from work and she was cryyyyyinnnggg, screaming bloody murder.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    How did you react? I know my sister had a little slap on her arse when leaving the bus (3 minutes walk till home), when she came home from work and she was cryyyyyinnnggg, screaming bloody murder.

i do nothing, just carry on my day as usual. No good crying about it! It doesnt overly bother me anyway, im glad people seem to like it rather than hate it.
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    i do nothing, just carry on my day as usual. No good crying about it! It doesnt overly bother me anyway, im glad people seem to like it rather than hate it.

imagine a hate-act against your bum, like cussing him out, or calling him names.

Yea, I guess a pinch is the better option. I am a man so I don't care if someone grabs my bum, EXCEPT it's men. I had 2 men grad my bum and it's reeeeally irritating :nervous:

I wouldn't grab anyones bum except i knew this person.

Oh there is a funny story about my friend christian. So we stand in line to a club it's christians GF, me and behind me is chris himself. So he reaches around me and grabs his GFs bum and she turns around looks at me with a shocked expression...

ha! sorry Im boring. :(
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    Pocky wrote:
    It's perfectly ok if yo are 14, no?

hehe, what a little rascal.
    Well, yeah it's okay if I'm fourteen, but not when I'm four to five years older. (He might be twelve). I really don't want to be a pedophile.
  • Options
    Pocky wrote:
    Well, yeah it's okay if I'm fourteen, but not when I'm four to five years older. (He might be twelve). I really don't want to be a pedophile.

well, that changes the situation a bit.

Still, what a tiny hero :)
  • Options
    People do it to me all the time, It kinda throws me off guard when they do and I never quite know what to say. Except for when my ex did it, I was all 'Hey fuckwit I'm talking to you'
  • Options
    i have noticed a couple of times, its funny - i dont really mind THAT much but if they were staring for like the whole conversation i would....i like ppl lookin at my ass thats one of my best features lol
  • Options
    i dont really think anyone stares at my chest :( thats probably not much of a bad thing tho!! or i havent noticed if they have anyway!!

if people were to stare at my bum id get veery paranoid because i haate it!!
  • Options
    Actually i'm quite intrigued by breasts. Never seen a pair in real life, and don't think i really want to, but none the less, they're still quite interesting. :)
  • Options
    I'm intruiged by breasts, too, I bloody love them. I'm a bit of a starer and I have asked to have a feel on occasion.. goes down a lot better when it's another laydee asking ;)

Men sometimes stare, it's vaguely amusing unless they're staring like they're willing your bra to pop open which the odd weirdo does. I can't blame them for looking because tits are beautiful things and I look myself so I'd be a big, fat hypocrite otherwise. You can't beat a good cleavage.

My fella has a bit of a bad habit of staring which I let him get away with because I often sit staring at his crotch, for reasons I'm not entirely sure of...
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    I often sit staring at his crotch, for reasons I'm not entirely sure of...

Thinking about what you'll be having for supper ! :naughty:
  • Options
    Well if something is nice your going to look at it- boobs included !
    girls should take it as a compliment once its not to pervy or obvious

Wish I had my own pair!:chin:
  • Options
    Well if something is nice your going to look at it- boobs included !
    girls should take it as a compliment once its not to pervy or obvious

Wish I had my own pair!:chin:
    haven't seen you here for ages. :o
  • Options
    I wouldnt care if someone glanced, but i would if they just stared and i was talking to them. id probably walk off.

If I am around they would be able to see much for long anyway, even a while after...
  • Options
    /
  • Options
    lol obviously it's rude to stare for long periods, but i think it generally depends if a) girl catches a bloke she considers fit staring at her tits, or b) if in her eyes they're a fugly, or an old git, i'm basing this purely on the reactions i used to get in my erm less gorgeous days.........i'd like to think i'm more discreet now, but it's hard (literally) if they're just standing right in front of me on the train or whatever, like someone said thank god for sunglasses :cool: btw ladies if you see men wearing sunglasses in the winter when it's raining, now you know why :thumb: .......i've got some half tinted ones which are great because you can be pretty blatant, and the girl can kind of see you checking her out but can't accuse you of anything, lol then if she starts checking you out you can just take the sunglasses off and carry on........lol ahem anyways, i'd say my perving to being perved on ratio (yes you know such a thing exists) is pretty even, people have to do something to pass the time during the commute ay, and reading a book or the paper is so last year...
  • Options
    Nothings more hilarious if the flash of a camera shines through your sunglasses and even tho you are supposed to look straight at the camera, your eyes are in the lower left corner at the person's beside of you cleavage.