Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

condom stuck in me?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
yesterday i had sex and the condom split. this has never happened to me before and we did not realise until after we had finished.
im not so worried about the pregnancy side of things as i am on the pill. However, (without going into too much detail) i found a bit of the condom inside me .... and now im worried there might be more of it in there?!? It was quite hard and fast sex so im thinking if there is more it could be unreachable by me! What do i do? Is this something i am gonna have to go to the doctors with?

Comments

• Options
    How well do you get on with your man? A first step would probably be to get him to have a good poke around and see if there's anything he can see. If your worried then see a doctor, or the nurse.
  • Options
    this happened to me, the whole one tho, i peed it out about 2 days later

but if its all broken, i suggest u go the docs
  • Options
    just put your fingers up there and get it out. Its not a never-ending tunnel. It only goes up a few inches.
  • Options
    Littleali wrote:
    this happened to me, the whole one tho, i peed it out about 2 days later

but if its all broken, i suggest u go the docs

:confused: You know you don't pee from the same place you have sex (hopefully), right? :p
  • Options
    I was thinking that. Someone could do with a quick anatomy lesson.
  • Options
    Also I don't see how you could pee out a whole condom...
  • Options
    Maybe she just meant that it came out when she went to the toilet to have a wee.

In reply to your question, i had that happen to me without knowing, i only knew when i found a little bit after having a bath, i'm sure it'd make it's own way out eventually anyway.
  • Options
  • Options
    Hiya, I can imagine you are a bit worried, I would be!! I agree with scary monster, ask your boyfriend or anyone you feel comfortable with to have a look, if not i suggest going to the doctors. Will put your mind to rest and it is always better to be safe than sorry. Mabye ask a friend to go with you, and ask for a female doctor if it makes you feel more comfortable. Don't fret about it when there is help readily avaliable.
  • Options
    your vagina cleans itself, that includes condoms and bits of chocolate/banana *cough cough* as I know from experience.
    It will just fall out by itself, condoms are surgically clean, and it is not more unhygenic than the spoonfull of man-fat which is allso merrily festering away in there with it.
    It can't vanish into you, there is no-where for it to go, so don't worry about it.
    there is also not a lot of point in looking for it, as it is very thin and if you are poking around you could be feeling your vaginal wall THROUGH it, and still not know.
  • Options
    squeal wrote:
    Maybe she just meant that it came out when she went to the toilet to have a wee.

In reply to your question, i had that happen to me without knowing, i only knew when i found a little bit after having a bath, i'm sure it'd make it's own way out eventually anyway.

Without knowing :eek: How come your partner did not say something??
  • Options
    I got a tampon stuck in me after drunken sex. Forgot it was there, had to dig it out with a toothbrush.

I wish I was lying.

The toothbrush is no longer used, though.
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    I got a tampon stuck in me after drunken sex. Forgot it was there, had to dig it out with a toothbrush.

I wish I was lying.

:lol: Awww I shouldn't laugh. :( I wouldn't be impressed if it happened to me I must admit.
  • Options
    1983 wrote:

I wish I was lying.

The toothbrush is no longer used, though.

Oh god that's a lovely mental iamge :sour:
  • Options
    I think the 'drunked' bit might have been the clue. I hope so anyway.
  • Options
    why the fuck were you having sex with a tampon in??

Why the fuck are you asking like that?!

But I was out my tits at the time, jesus.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    In_ya_face wrote:
    i found a bit of the condom inside me .... and now im worried there might be more of it in there?!? It was quite hard and fast sex so im thinking if there is more it could be unreachable by me! What do i do? Is this something i am gonna have to go to the doctors with?

Hey there, to return to your issue, as opposed to other's rather unsavoury mishaps :p ...

According to this Q&A from cosmo, if you feel there probably is some condom still there that you can't reach then it's not a bad idea to get checked out for your piece of mind as bacteria could start to build up. Generally if a condom gets stuck then it's relatively easy, as other have mentioned, to pull it out. But I think it's the breakage that's the issue here. You'll be fine though. Take care ;).
  • Options
    sorry that wasnt meant to be in a mean tone at all... more of a :eek2: one if that makes sense. my apologies

Ha, no worries. I was really, really, reaaaaaally drunk and had been in bed smooching this lad for about 4 hours with him. It seemed a fab idea at the time, like.

Oh! And I didn't dig it out with the brushy end.

:p
  • Options
    hahaha ew. (about the brush end)

I know, ew at it all. But I thought I'd hog the attention for a little while. Make the OP a little better about the condom being in her and all ha.