Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Weekend!

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Got pissed last night... and had to go to work today, 8.30 - 4. Why do it?

Tonight I'm going out for a few with my fella. I was meant to be going to Leeds, but I'm going tomorrow... for That Sunday Thing at Gatecrasher and BABYSHAMBLES!!!! on Monday night. Wooooo!! :D
    Still tired from going out last night. Too much Vodka. Quite night in tonight.
    Glittery wrote:
    Im meant to be going to a wedding tomorrow but Im still diseased so I'll have to wait and see how I feel in the morning. I bought a new dress and everything :(

Sunday was meant to be spent recovering from said wedding :/
    No wedding for me, stupid illness :(
    Today was cleing the house before my parents got back from hoilday, to be followed with lots of vodka tonight. Tomorrow is finishing my college project and pottering about.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    Psised right upo now.

Went up the pub itoday. This old geezer ( who was fucking huge) at the bar had attitude all afternoon. We lft to avoid troule but the cunt followed us and nutted a mate of mine, so I give him a sneaky smack on the side of the head which which knocke him sparko. :thumb: Then followsed several kicks to the head from three of us to make ssure the cunt stayed down.

Old bill turned up byt had no problem with us after speaking with the landlord. Top buzz. :D
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    Psised right upo now.

Went up the pub itoday. This old geezer ( who was fucking huge) at the bar had attitude all afternoon. We lft to avoid troule but the cunt followed us and nutted a mate of mine, so I give him a sneaky smack on the side of the head which which knocke him sparko. :thumb: Then followsed several kicks to the head from three of us to make ssure the cunt stayed down.

Old bill turned up byt had no problem with us after speaking with the landlord. Top buzz. :D
    lol. last night this barmaid was right bitch to me and my mate. then later we got a drink from the bar and this lad served us who was new. he started to make it and the barmaid bollocked him and then started shouting at me saying it was after serving hours and he could lose his job for serving me so i better give him a good tip! cheeky cow, thats not my fault! so he came back with ym change and gave me change from a £20 instead of a tenner! so i just walked off with it. then DJ whos hotel i was at part owns it and says hes gona sack her for being a cunt. hehe :D
    Nothing special.
    Went out last night for friends 18th. Got suitably drunk toa point where I couldn't physically make it up the stairs unless I went up three then down two to regain my balance, and stopped every twenty seconds. It didn't help that my boyfriend and his brother were stood at the bottom of the stairs pissing themselves (being stone sober) and filming me :grump:. I gave up and just lay in the middle of their living room floor, and I woke up to find a duvet over me, and one of my shoes removed. Nice to know they tried.

I have therefore spent today sulking because I feel shite. :D Tomorrow I'm off job hunting, then up to the boyfriends nans for a Sunday lunch she's cooking us :yum:
    HIT wrote:
    Nothing special.

Same here. Had a look at cinemas, nothing i wanna watch, ditto theatres. Might see if there's anything on boxoffice later. Doubt it.
    fucked.

enjoy ur snow maddog. you think ur the big lad!" hahac
    Shogun wrote:
    enjoy ur snow maddog. you think ur the big lad!" hahac

Fucking sures, coked off ma nut. Ended up getting a taxi with a fella from bermondsey or some south london place, racist as fuck, couldn't help but laugh my head off. Haha silly people.
    lovely sunrise this morning!!
    im goin to the vip party soon!
    i only got home about half an hour ago .. crazy night :shocking:

my head isnt working properly :no:
    im in work with hardly any sleep :crying:
    Came back to uni yesterday after spending a week at home.

Am off out tonight :D
    Stuck at work.

I think I'm still half pissed.

Thank fuck this job is a skive.
    Bri-namite wrote:
    Thank fuck this job is a skive.
    :yes: i'm thinking the same thing
    My job isn't a skive :(

What do you all do?

ETA: I work in my Student Union nightclub so thats why my job isn't a skive. Its packed all the time. When you've got 1600 students in the venue wanting alcohol, its kinda hard to skive. Its all good fun though thank gawd :)