Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Whoops

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Oh bollocks. I've been logged into Gaydar since this morning, and not realised which chat room i was logged into. I meant to log into the leather room, but unfortunately i logged in to the next one along, LINGERIE !!

I've just checked my messages and i've got 17 from blokes who look remarkably like my mum, if she fell into a skip of tights and was shot in the face with a make-up gun, all wanting me to come round and dominate them !!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    go for it! i can tell you want too!
    VinylVicky wrote:
    go for it! i can tell you want too!

Oooooo no. I aint gonna slag peeps off, whatever their fetish, but it really does nothing for me :)
    Talking about gays. I had that tablefootball tournament at my old workplace (ambulance) and there is this one gay who calls himself "Bernadette", and he's SO fucking obnoxious.

Like we said this one guy is pretty good at the rear (in german, meaning he plays a good defense/goal keeper) and this gay is like, "ooooohhhh reeeaaallly?" with an shit-eating grin. WAAHHH...

He's there EVERY FRICKEN DAY, making volunteering shifts without payment and checks up on the 'boys' (civil servants who have to work here around 18-23 years old).
    RubberSkin wrote:
    Oh bollocks. I've been logged into Gaydar since this morning, and not realised which chat room i was logged into. I meant to log into the leather room, but unfortunately i logged in to the next one along, LINGERIE !!

I've just checked my messages and i've got 17 from blokes who look remarkably like my mum, if she fell into a skip of tights and was shot in the face with a make-up gun, all wanting me to come round and dominate them !!
    :lol:
    :lol: is all I have to say about this...