Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Post of the two weeks

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
:wave: As Rubberskin pointed out in the Octopus thread - I'm late starting the thread this week. BUT there is good reason - all will be revealed ;)

So, You've got until next thursday to nominate those fantabulous posts for the poll. :yippe:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    This:-
    katralla wrote:
    That build up til I wanna smash someone's face in. Yeah- I'm in a bad mood. I've just had to redirect a massive, and I do mean massive pile of mail for my landlady!!!

Dearest Landlady,

Get your mail redirected yourself, or don't be suprised if half of it ends up in the bin. Yes, that's right the half that says "important documents enclosed" may well just go in the bin, whilst the junk mail will get carefully redirected....

Also, you do realise that being out of the country is no excuse for not getting an annual gas safety certificate and that AFAIK I would be within my rights by witholding rent? And, the crappy fridge freezer that doesn't work is actually YOUR resposibility. AND you shouldn't be allowed to advertise a property as two bedroomed if one bedroom has so much furniture in it you can't even fit a junior bed in it? AND the fact that there was no inventory probably means you can't do shit about the fact that I removed enough furniture from said second bedroom against your unreasonable wishes (even though I quite reasonablly asked you if I could make it a bedroom a WHOLE YEAR AGO) So, HA now I can fit a bed in there so that neither I nor my six year old child have to dribble on each other or sleep on a sofa!!!

Up your bum.

Your minorly peeved tenant, who feels much better for this cathartic rant,

Your loving Tenant.

xxx

From Here
    bacon wrote:
    deep down, it's a site to check out hot chicks and stalk your old school mates.

From this thread.
    Well i would nominate Rubberskins octopus pictures. You could always do picture of the week.
    :lol: well i don't mind being nominated again, but i don't want another octopus, i'm having enough trouble with Bert as it is !!!
    Made me laugh so hard, even before the coffee.

http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showpost.php?p=1805833&postcount=1
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    From this thread:
    my_name wrote:
    If a condom can fit over somebodies head, I'm sure it can fit over your penis.

Or go shopping and try various brands and sizes. like shoe shopping. But you can't try them on in the store.

I laughed for ages :(
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Last day for nominations people :thumb:

Remember nominations should include include either funny, extra helpful, or insightful posts. If you find a post that does all three then I'll send you a prize just based on that :D
    At the weekend we were down at the beachfront in Aberdeen. Me being me I forgot Mini-mini-ninjas changing bag and he did a poo in his training nappy. So we both walked down to the Asda (5min walk) to buy some nappies and wipes. We went to the self checkout thinking it would be quicker but something happened and the till went all funny.

So after about five minutes a "helper" arrived and spent another 5mins trying to work out how to sort the till. Just as they sorted it Reece told me he had a poo and held out his hand with the freshly scooped poop from his nappy. :yuck:

We then had to walk through the food court with this poo on his hand and halfway up his arm to get to the toilets with Reece telling everyone he past that he had a poo!!

From here
    **Helen** wrote:
    Remember nominations should include include either funny, extra helpful, or insightful posts. If you find a post that does all three then I'll send you a prize just based on that :D

Funny - well yes it's funny.

Extra helpful - stresses the importance of having your changing bag with you.

Insightful - well it revealed to me that kids can have so much fun with poo !

Do i win ? :D
    Just because it made me giggle and feel 100% better about my own body , I am nominiating this:
    RubberSkin wrote:
    Look at 'em then and say :

I see you decided to do the breast feeding then.

At least with them, if you fall over you aint gonna hurt ya face.

Are you getting a bra for Christmas ?

Yeah, i like mine to be free when i work out too.

Discussing man-boobies and love handles in girlinthecurl's Lovehandles thread :D
    Oh please, you must stop nominating me :blush:
    Well stop making us laugh then dearie! :)
    :lol:
    i really want an octopus *sigh*
    i really want an octopus *sigh*

Me too!