Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

chemicals

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was doing a bit of research for myself and wanted to know if people could share their stories with me. I just had the idea that a forum could be a great place for this info. I hope it doesn't offend anybody to ask, but anyway, here goes. This is about Eckies...

1) What would be the most common reason you've taken it?

2) What do you like best about taking it?

3) What do you dislike most about it?

4) What was your best experience with it?

5) What was your worst experience with it?

6) Where do you take it?

You don't have to answer all the questions. But any info would be great. If you want to give the same data for Ice (or even liquor), or what have you, I'd love it.

Comments

• smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    To maximize my night and achieve the "high" generally i prefer them whem im out so im up longer and feeling better

LOVE music on em' cant beat listening to trance and hardcore gives you a little rush down the back of your neck. OH and sometimes i don't mind gurning :lol:

The comedown the next day if you boshed loadz that night.

I think all experiences on them are good but are different experience, thats the beauty of them. Its a bit of a downer when your night ends and your still up :razz:

When i got stitched up with a pill containing PMA, bad shizzle !!

6) Where do you take it?
    Either in clubs or i bosh them indoors
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Umm, just for the experience of it really, and for the hightend enjoyment at raves / clubs etc

Aside from the rushes and the euphoria... the connection you can feel with people all around you without knowing who they are. Going to a rave on pills can be an amazing experience for this...

I think its obviously going to be the comedowns, I suppose there are a few small things like cotten mouth..

Most people are going to probably say first time they took it, thing is I was at home the first time I took it. I think my best experience with it was the first time I took it at a big rave. It was an amazing night!

When I took some slightly dodgy ones in a club once, they made me really spacey and not with it while coming up... then I was sick, and once I was up I was just really out of it... i could barely see due to blurred double vision!!

6) Where do you take it?

Mostly Raves, sometimes on a big club night. Every now and then at home with a few mates.
    Normally with things like this the OP gives their experiences as well.

However, in my experience MDMA can be one of the most enlightening and blissful experiences a person can have. But it really really needs to be treated with respect.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Hi johnd, as budda said it is polite to answer the question yourself first :)

Could you confirm for your fellow board users that you won't be using this information in any way shape or form? Cheers.

To make a good night go better and to get rid of all the crap in my head, albeit for just a few hours.

The fact that i don't think about how shit my life is/has been and that i'm out with my mates to just have a good time.

It often makes me sick, which isn't really a big deal. I, or the medication i'm on seems to make me more tolerant than other people so i seem to need to neck quite a few in a night.

When i first had my full pill. Was a good quality one and i just ahd an excellent night.

I haven't really had a bad experience.

6) Where do you take it?

Only when i go clubbing.
    for the feeling, the fun, the excitment of it all

when i can feel myself coming up and i know im gona have a great night! it makes me love the music even more and dance and chat and feel great. also, i can dance in stilettos all night and they don't even hurt!

i worry that i might grind or look like a minger!

the first time i took it and i felt amazing and loved up and i kept saying that it was the best night of my life.

i took a dodgy one once and it made me feel all prickly and hot and i felt sick and had to go home. my mate threw up as well.

6) Where do you take it?
    mostly in clubs
    johnd wrote:
    1) What would be the most common reason you've taken it

To get fucked.
    johnd wrote:

Before coming up you know you're just about to, the empathy, the music, everything around you just feels class
    johnd wrote:

Coming down
    johnd wrote:

First few experiences of it were the best, going to clubs, needing one or two pills, no comedown.
    johnd wrote:

Taking pills which obviously had other chemicals in them, smoked lots of blow and had a bad trip as a result
    johnd wrote:
    6) Where do you take it?

Anywhere, pubs, clubs, indoors and outdoors.
    RubberSkin wrote:
    I, or the medication i'm on seems to make me more tolerant than other people so i seem to need to neck quite a few in a night.

If you are on SSRI's then the action of MDMA is muted, just adding more wont help and will increase the risks to yourself.
    budda wrote:
    If you are on SSRI's then the action of MDMA is muted, just adding more wont help and will increase the risks to yourself.

So maybe not take the psycho drugs for a day or two before i go out ?
    RubberSkin wrote:
    So maybe not take the psycho drugs for a day or two before i go out ?

To be quite honest if you are on SSRI's then you probably shouldnt be using MDMA at all, given your probable mental health situation.

However, if you do want to use MDMA then really you need a good 10 days or so without the SSRI for its block on the MDMA action to lift.
    What u wanna know for?

It was there, free, and why not?

Feels alright.

When it doesn't do anything

Feeling GREAT

Nothing happening.

6) Where do you take it?
    Orally, and you?
  • smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    katralla wrote:
    What u wanna know for?

When it doesn't do anything

Thats when you drop another :yum:
    took it once to see what its like and now its my favourite high ever

loving/understanding feeling with every1 around you, the rush feeling in your belly when you come up but most when youre up and just buzzing and your skin feels like electricity.

it makes me shake so i look like im havin a fit, also had a suicidal comedown last time it wasnt good.

first time, only 2 pills(kangeroos) just felt alive and amazing and blissfully happy

took one dodgy 'natural' pill which made me sweat and shake and see bugs on my wall in one horrific ten-hour comedown

6) Where do you take it?
    mostly at peoples houses, nice little gatherings where we can choose the tunes!
    to get fucked off my face

hmm.. good music is unbelievable on them.. everything feels .. right!

cant beat missions either

comin down..

too hard to decide.. sittin in with a few mates can be just as good as going out and going nuts

i took waaay too many too fast one night.. actually thought i was gonna die for a while

6) Where do you take it?
    all sorts of places :D
    using the info
    LadyJade wrote:
    Hi johnd, as budda said it is polite to answer the question yourself first :)

Could you confirm for your fellow board users that you won't be using this information in any way shape or form? Cheers.

Hi, I can't answer the question myself as I haven't taken it to be honest.

As far as using the data, I'm doing it for myself only, I'm not using it for anything except my own understanding (and those reading this thread of course!).
    budda wrote:
    Normally with things like this the OP gives their experiences as well.

However, in my experience MDMA can be one of the most enlightening and blissful experiences a person can have. But it really really needs to be treated with respect.
    Sorry, what's an OP? Is that the thread starter? I haven't taken it so I can't give my experience, but I appreciate your advice on posting etiquette, as it were...
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    z- wrote:
    cant beat missions either

Exactly. :thumb: Just going on mission to find, fags, drink, more drugs at 4 in the morning can be such a craic. Fucking love it.

I find sex on ecstasy is good too.

Ecstasy is without a doubt the most enjoyable and rewarding drug I have ever taken. For me, it's lost it's shine over the last few years but I still enjoy the odd gurner here and there.
    Weekender Offender 
    johnd wrote:
    Sorry, what's an OP? Is that the thread starter?

Yes, Original Poster.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    John wacth this documentary.
    Anybody who want's know more about ecstasy should watch this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt6PHhOZ32g
    Weekender Offender 
    To have a good time, feel happy, dance. Just generally enhance the mood.

The way I just feel so so unbelievably happy and want to hug everyone

Comedown

At my friend's 18th party - was amazing. I felt so so contented and happy and just smiled the entire time!

At a rave - they were shite, and just made me really sick for a time.

6) Where do you take it?
    Parties, raves, clubs mainly.
    To feel that amazing rush and not give a shit about any worries in your life.

The rush, listening/dancing to music (espescially dnb), getting all loved up and chatting loads of shit.

The fact it tastes so fucking shit and certain pills that I've taken so many of make me feel ill looking at them... oh and the really bad comedowns when you start doing double figures in a night.

Either at this amazing rave in london, with my mates on a golfcourse when we did like 18 pills each in one night...never again lol, or at this phat party I went to in Brighton.

I did one pill to try this new batch out 5 hours b4 my driving lesson, I thought I'd be fine and come down b4 my lesson..anyway I missed my lesson and thought fuck it, I'll drop another 3...my driving instructor rang me up half an hour later and said "don't worry about missing the first half an hour, I can pick you up from wherever you are..." lol that was sketchy, my second ever lesson aswell!!

6) Where do you take it?
    Raves, clubs, parties or sometimes just out and about in some field or wood in the middle of no where with a fire.
    just to experiment really, and get fucked up of course :p

Chatting to my mates for hours, listening to music (DnB, Trance mainly), when someone tries to tell a story and completely forgets what the fuck they were on about lol.

when i'm high and there's drunk people around me grrrr

rubbing my feet on the grass sitting under a tree...feck knows why

the first time i came up, felt proper sick and then had a bit of a para trip and thought i was bleeding everywhere.

6) Where do you take it?
    started taking it at mates houses, mostly do em on impulse in clubs nowadays, with a bit of charlie.