Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Duvet covers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Don't know if this is in the right place...

Where do y'all get your sheets and duvet covers from? I'm looking for a new one but I don't like any in my usual haunts

Comments

• Options
    I got my stripy one from the outlet mall in York, but I saw a similar one in Ponden Mill. I've got my eye on a green and white one from Ikea at the moment. Tesco is where I buy my sheets from because they are cheap and good.
  • Options
    Dunelm
  • Options
    When I was at Uni, I used to get mine from Asda. They weren't that expensive at all and were quite good quality.
  • Options
    Debenhams. I like plain dyed, 100% cotton sheets/covers, and Debenhams do a good range in this. Plus we get Nectar points :D
  • Options
    La redoute, because they always have plenty of money off codes floating around the net, plus they do continental size square pillows and pillowcases which i wot ive got.
  • Options
    Asda, Tesco, Argos, Primark. I got a Kingsize cover, 2 pillowcovers and a sheet in primark for £1 once :hyper:
  • Options
    I got my duvet set from Primark and my sheets from Tesco. I thought they might not last long because they were so cheap but they have been great so far :) got my towels from primark too and they are surprisingly soft even after washing lots of times.
  • Options
    I get all of my bedding from Debenhams. More expenive than other places but worth the money
  • Options
    Tesco didn't have ANY the other day I was devastated. Maybe they were just restocking :(
  • Options
    I got mine from Argos last year, but tesco this year, an thats only because i needed them that day.
  • Options
    My current set was from one of the consessions in Debenhams, was in the end of line sale so saved about £150.
  • Options
    kangoo wrote:
    Where do y'all get your sheets and duvet covers from? I'm looking for a new one but I don't like any in my usual haunts

One tip. Don't get a cover with those palstic pop together buttons, coz they tend to shrink in time, especially if they're put in a tumble dryer, and then dont fit together. Get one with a zip, or better still ordinary buttons.
  • Options
    I got my duvet cover and pillow case from Primark and my cotton sheets from Netto.
  • Options
    I got my favourite blue ones from Tesco... they're like dark blue on one side, and light blue on the other. So if I ever fancy a change, I just whip them over. Love them - and they were mega cheap. Woo!
  • Options
    I get mine from IKEA but have brought from Asda in the past :yes:
  • Options
    Have bought bedding from Argos, Wilkinsons, Tesco, Woolworths, Dunelm Mill.