Home Travel & Free Time
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Limited spaces available! Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Things you love about football

2»

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The banter is probably the best of it, yeah...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    This. Fuck me!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    And this. :lol:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    This website sums it all up...

    Homes of Football

    Have a browse.
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,194 Skive's The Limit
    One player, one legend, one God.

    Le God.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8QDnOrUTTM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSsdfe4Z69g

    I know of no other player ever who scored goals as spectacular as this, on such a regualr basis. A player who kept my team in top flight football for years, and could turn a game with one kick of the ball.
    Yesterday is history
    Tomorrow is a mystery
    But today is a gift
    That’s why it’s call the present
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Skive wrote:
    I know of no other player ever who scored goals as spectacular as this, on such a regualr basis. A player who kept my team in top flight football for years, and could turn a game with one kick of the ball.


    Can't decide which one is my favourite. That chip against an Man Utd was nice though.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Skive wrote:
    One player, one legend, one God.

    Le god.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8QDnOrUTTM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSsdfe4Z69g

    I know of no other player ever who scored goals as spectacular as this, on such a regualr basis. A player who kept my team in top flight football for years, and could turn a game with one kick of the ball.
    Ronaldinos got nuttin on dat. vo.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yeah the guy was so casual he just made it look easy, like the freekick he lifts up and volleys in, one of those goals you could watch again and again.....always a joy to watch and without doubt the most underrated player in the prem, goes without saying if he'd played for one of the big teams you'd have seen him in an england shirt on a regular basis.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Leeds United!!!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The fact that you don't need to be good at it to enjoy it.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pill 'ed wrote:
    Leeds United!!!



    are you mad? must be terrible times loosing to Luton Town 5-1. hahah
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    olaola wrote:
    are you mad? must be terrible times loosing to Luton Town 5-1. hahah

    Didn't they also lose something like 4-1 the previous weekend as well?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sofie wrote:
    Didn't they also lose something like 4-1 the previous weekend as well?

    proberly, but leeds are quite a small club so they are not talked about much by the media so i wouldnt really know
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Skive wrote:
    One player, one legend, one God.

    Le God.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8QDnOrUTTM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSsdfe4Z69g

    I know of no other player ever who scored goals as spectacular as this, on such a regualr basis. A player who kept my team in top flight football for years, and could turn a game with one kick of the ball.

    Le God. The best player of his generation without a doubt and certainly the best player ever to play for Southampton.

    Every goal in there is a classic.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Banging in a goal in the dying minutes of a game you have never in a million years deserved to win, whether it be in the dying minutes of a Champions League Final at the Nou Camp, or a waterlogged Gresty Road with a team of kids in the early rounds of the League Cup.
Sign In or Register to comment.