Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The Dead Zone

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Was axed from Channel 5 earlier this year. It's now on Channel 4 - literally, right now. One episode from 1am to 2am, then another from 2am to 3am. Woooooooooooo!

I'm fucking overjoyed! Bestest American sci-fi EVER! :yeees: :thumb: :D:heart:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I enjoy it. I really enjoy the ones that are sticking to the main plot of the season. The finale last week was absoutly excelent. I loved it. Total conspiracy theory thing going and its delicious.
  • Options
    The first one I watched was the one in the airplane - it's my favourite, I think. The whole thing is excellent, though :).

Quite why they insist on putting it on TV at stupid times is beyond me. We have shit like Big Brother, Maria, and celebrity fat bastard club on at reasonable times. Channel directors need shooting. :)
  • Options
    I agree with you. Well, your people at least, I find good stuff on still. If they can keep that big brother shit, and people actually watch it... :yuck: Anyways... yes, retards in suits ;) Its on a shitty channel though here. Which season is on now for you? I only started watching it really mid last season (which was the 4th I think?) They picked it up though for next year so thats always good :)
  • Options
    The ones on TV tonight were the start of season 3. I've seen seasons 1-4, bar a couple of episodes. Seasons 2 and 3 were the best, IMO. I think Channel 5 ditched it part-way through season 4, so I downloaded all the episodes I could find as I only started watching toward the end of the second season. :)

I was *SO* mortified when Channel 5 just stopped it! TV is rubbish...
  • Options
    I missed it! Bugger! I knew it was on and forgot! :(

Why oh why isnt on prime time and midday and mid afternoons on sci-fi channel again damnit!
  • Options
    Get a DVR or TiVo ;)
    They're a godsend
  • Options
    Are those anything like sky plus?
  • Options
    I think a Tivo is like a sky+ box
  • Options
    Excellent, if you have a TV of course, the Dead Zone is such a cool tv serie... I just missed the last few series :(
  • Options
    Dead Zone is fantastic. It's a shame that channel 5, and now 4 feel the need to shove it on at such shitty times because it could be a big hit.

Thank god i have a PVR i dont have to worry about missing it or having to stay up until stupid o'clock to see it.
  • Options
    I wonder why it is that all the best show always pass at such shit hours...

I mean Farscape was terminated because it was not having as much viewer because they fucking change the time of it...

When will they get that quality should pass when people are awake instead of making watch all their crap day programs all the time...