Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Zara interviews

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've got an interview with Zara next week, it's a new store, so my friend (who also has an interview) thinks it'll be a group interview.

I've never had an interview before, so erm.. what are they like? What sort of things will they ask me?

What should I wear?!?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    Dress formally but not ball-gown formal. Try smart trousers and a nice shirt (not a t-shirt - a shirt with a collar) and smart dark shoes. Although it's not a £100k job in the city, being smart and presentable does create an impression and will make them notice you as someone who pays attention to her appearance, especially if you're going to be working in Zara ie. with the public.
  • Options
    i had a group interview for miss selfridge years ago. just make sure you show you are friendly, good at working in a team (suggesting ideas, listening to peoples points of views) and that you are fashion-aware. so read up on whats hot this season!