Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The Sheild! *~*Spoiler Warning*~*

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Did anyone else see the ending of the Sheild???
Oh My God, i could see it coming a mile away, but i was still very very very shocked to see Shane Murder Lem with a grenade!

How will the new season go with a 3 man strike team, Vic hunting Lem's killer, Shane covering it up, Kavanaugh investigating the Money Train heist and Does Lem's death mean Terry will be pushed to the front of the Strike Team instead of being a background character? I want the next season NOW!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Oh its been so long I've totally forgotten about that show! Can't wait till the new season and I cannot find when its going to start again :grump:

But yes, quite an ending! I think it comes on after Nip Tuck ends... Dunno.

I was not *at all* thinking they would kill lem. I liked him.
  • Options
    January 2007, and I was gutted about Lem as well, easily my favourite character
  • Options
    Oh thank you, you rock.
  • Options
    Terry is my Favourite Character, which is why i hope he gets a much bigger part now, but i wish Lem was alive, its no good with a 3 man team.
  • Options
    Dutch is my favourite character. I think there's two more seasons to go and then they're finishing it, but my guess is that in the end it will be Dutch who nabs Vic in the last.

Shane is such a bastard, though given that he's facing a posible death sentence for the murder of Terry he must be a pretty desperate man.
  • Options
    Shane is facing multiple counts of murder and 2 as cop killers now.

Dutch i would rather see get gunned down by Vic during a sting, Vic gets nabbed for that, Shane also goes to jail, Terry flees the country with all the Team money and Julian finally finds the right man for him.
  • Options
    I think the plotline left most unexplored by the last season was the Dutch the serial killer developments of the previous year. Given the whole kitten killing and suggestion of a sexual abusive relationship with the new cop I'd expect to see Dutch move towards a much darker place this year - to the point where if Vic does gun him down it might not be uncalled for.

Vic gonna get a happy ending in my view, though it may be morally repulsive when it happens.
  • Options
    Like he sells out Shane to save himself.
  • Options
    Bullseye wrote:
    Like he sells out Shane to save himself.

I was thinking more along the lines of it costing his wife her life.