Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Briggi talks Greer. . . and you can too

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
As you appear full of it right now (talk that is ;) ) opportunity knocks.

I look forward to being informed.

Comments

• Options
    Wait what? Briggi is talking to Germaine Greer or she is talking like Greer?
  • Options
    Talking about her. Though I have met her in the past :thumb:

What specifically would you like to discuss or be informed about, seeker? I'm open-minded.
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    What specifically would you like to discuss or be informed about, seeker? I'm open-minded.
    Well, first of all, maybe you can explain to me what the meaning of life is, oh learned one. :p
  • Options
    briggi...meaning of life...butt plugs are a no no...My God...it all makes sense to me now!
  • Options
    briggi wrote:

I haven`t read any of her material notwithstanding "that" article numerous times ! ! I`ve seen a little media discussion about her, obviously biased for or against, depending on who is telling the tale.

So, as an introduction and to get the ball rolling, how about you give your perspective on her and why you admire her as much as you appear to do ? That may take us into more specific areas.