Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

A very unfunny university prank

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I'm going to uni shortly.

My boyf, who's already there, told me that, a few months ago in one of the student halls, a girl woke up with her waist length blond hair gone. She'd left her door unlocked and it had all been cut off by idiots in the middle of the night, and was lying in tatters all over her bed! What goes on in some people's minds?

:shocking:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Urban Legend?
  • Options
    Highly unlikely.

He's teasing you.
  • Options
    Well, yeah, that's possible, and I thought he might have been joking too.

But there are some utter maniacs out there, and I wouldn't put it past some of them to do something like that. Some kids who have had a strict upbringing can go completely mad when they get to uni!
  • Options
    And thats why doors have locks kids.
  • Options
    Well of course there are crazy people out there. Theres also cold blooded murderers, rapists, poisenous spiders, people that roll their poo into balls and eat crayons (thanks ron white :thumb: ) But you just don't think about it that often. I'm quite sure uni will be a typical emotional scar free time for you and you'll have a great time and keep your hair :thumb:
  • Options
    ...how many people could sleep through having their 'waist length' hair cut off in the middle of the night?! Me thinks he's pulling youur leg! :lol:
  • Options
    Damn double post!
  • Options
    Well, I think all concerned had had a bit too much to drink that night...
  • Options
    He's winding you up flower.
  • Options
    No, it's all true. I woke up with a shampoo bottle up my ass once. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    people that roll their poo into balls and eat crayons

I just spat my Tropicana everywhere! :thumb:
  • Options
    McMonty wrote:
    What goes on in some people's minds?

If it's university, alcohol.
  • Options
    There's a lesson to be learnt, lock your door at night. Strange people wander student corridoors from time to time.
  • Options
    There's a lesson to be learnt, lock your door at night. Strange people wander student corridoors from time to time.

And yes they do. I had a stairs sign I took from my old school and hung it outside my door at a different school when I lived in the dorms, second night, some fucker stole it :\ I was so proud of that sign :(
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote:
    No, it's all true. I woke up with a shampoo bottle up my ass once. :rolleyes:

actually up your ass?? :lol:

id cry if sum1 cut off my locks - i love them lol (taken me ages to grow them to the small of my back), but then again id also lock ly door at night!! haha
  • Options
    jenni30 wrote:
    actually up your ass?? :lol:

Yep, whole way, oh and they also took the word gullable out of the dictionary.
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote:
    Yep, whole way, oh and they also took the word gullable out of the dictionary.

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Sounds like an Urban legend to me.
  • Options
    To begin with I thought I remembered reading something ab out this, but turns out it was a girl on an 18-30 holiday in Faliraki.
  • Options
    My favourite (and this really did happen) was someone in my halls got a sheet of newspaper, and a bag of flour and a hairdrier, which they then used to blow flour under someone's locked door when they were in a lecture so that his room got covered in white powder without anyone having been in.

Made me laugh. Thankfully the guy on the receiving end also laughed. I don't know how well it worked, but it caused the necessary amount of annoyance and chaos.
  • Options
    We filled my drummer's room with cardboard boxes and then let ourselves out of the window because the door wouldn't actually open. We then watched in stiches as he (and his newly acquired pull) tried, in vain, to get into the room to have it off. Hilarious.
  • Options
    We once stuck waxing strips to a guy's chest when he was asleep/ drunk so when he woke up he had to pull them off (he didn't know that you can wash the wax off too!)

Also a mate had a big penis drawn in permanant marker on his face.
  • Options
    ice cubes on the crotch of drunken pass-outs.
  • Options
    on halls loads of guys went out and my brother (who over a year had got on well with the janitor who has a key to all rooms) so they went in and covered everything in newspaper (even wrapped the guy's pillow) everything was covered and left the room locked. then at 2am guy comes back so pissed he couldn't work out what happened so he just fell asleep and woke up in the morning too confused he thought he did it himself!
  • Options
    My flat mate went out and left his room unlocked and my other flatmates stole his bed. The whole bed. He was proper confused when he got back.

Seriously. LOCK YOUR DOOR. ALWAYS.
  • Options
    On an ironic note, when I was at university I had my waist length hair shaved off in the middle of the night - however I was both drunk and awake.
  • Options
    And you've kept it that way ever since? :p
  • Options
    little choice :grump:
  • Options
    :lol: @ Jim