Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

was my drink spiked ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
been on holiday for a week and the last night was a school disco night with our reps, anyways drinking away playing drinking games and was feeling pretty drunk, we moved on to this other club and about 10 - 15 mins of arriving there my heart started pounding, i started to gurn and feel off my head my pupils didnt swell but god i couldn't sleep that night, the past couple of days my appetite hasn't been the same and i jus feel wasted all the time has any one got any ideas ? what could of happened?

Comments

• smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    Have you taken any drugs before?
    If so maybe you can compare it to a feeling you have already experienced. Not sure what you were spiked with, I wouldn't say ecstacy if your pupils weren't dialated. If you have had a loss of appetite and were unable to sleep on that night then something was most deffinately slipped in your drink.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yea, sounds like you were spiked.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Likes like amphetamine though of course with all cases of suspected 'spiking' its nigh on impossible to tell for certain.

If you are concerned about it pop down to A&E and explain the situation, they could do a piss test on you.