Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I love drum n bass and even more when high!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just wanted to share this with you guys, whoever you may be...
I'd left the class A's alone for 2.5 weeks (which is long for me(and isn't it sad that I know how long)) went another weekend without it but then because the day was so nice went out for that 'one pint' this afternoon and the rest is the reason I'm going to feel depressed all week lol.
Ended up getting 1 g then cos we couldn't get any more that easily decided to get some pills instead so basicly here I am pilled up, got to be up at 6 but I really DONT CARE!!! Cool Huh???

So if anyone takes interest in this random bullshit I'll either reply at work feeling rough saying, "yes I made it!" or I'll reply at home feeling even rougher (in the mind) saying nothing.

Also wanted to say a big hello to the morrocon roll - very wise man...

Later...

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yea, know what you mean mate, had a few nights like that myself where you know you really shouldn't get fucked but you do it anyway and then regret it the next day, but hey that's what it's all about sometimes.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Not exactly cool though, is it.
    That was always the killer for me. "Definately not taking any yokes this weekend"

Bottle of buckfast and 2 hours later I'm chewing the face of myself. Drink definately makes you want that buzz again but once you're past that then you're flying.
    LadyJade wrote:
    Not exactly cool though, is it.

No, no one ever said it was cool.
    drink in wits out
    don't i know it..