Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

boyfriends and strip clubs

124»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :) I think also a lot of women who say, they don't mind their partners going to strip-clubs, are probably more insecure than the one's who don't. Maybe they think they are not good enough?..

:lol:

I can assure you that I wasn't insecure in my relationship with the guy who used to go to strip clubs sometimes with his mates. I'm not entirely sure what it is that I would supposed to be feeling insecure about :confused: I am normally quite open to opinions and like to at least consider every side, but I honestly just can't see what people make a fuss about with regards to stripclubs, and I just can't understand these extreme reactions to it :no:
    I can see that one working.
    Depends what she's whingeing about.

Easy to fall in love, easy to fall out of love.

Let me know in five years;)
    i would feel cheated on also, i know my boyfrieind has had private dances in the past but he has only been to a strip club once since we have been together. even thinking about it makes me upset.i hope he will never go again x
    i wouldnt like it if my fella did it

i would never tell him he COULDNT go, but i`d tell him that him going would make me feel uncomfortable and hope he would base his decision on that

if he still chose to go, i`d be pissed off like but at least he`d have been honest with me
    so if a gf of yours started saying 'you can't do this, you can't do that' you'd just go with it?

grow a backbone! :p

i wouldn't have a problem with a bf going to a strip club but if they paid for a private dance i think it'd be different.

Only, in my opinion, that's a bit like saying it's ok to go to the cinema but only if you stay in the foyer and don't watch a movie...
    so if a gf of yours started saying 'you can't do this, you can't do that' you'd just go with it?
    there is a bit of a difference between "dont drink fanta" and "dont go a stip club"

its not like she`s asked him to stop doin something trivial is it?

its nothin to do with growing a backbone, its about being honest about u feel with each other

i`d rather tell him it`d upset me than not say anythin, let him go, then get in a mood with him