Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

First day

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
First day of school in 3 years. First class today. Introduction to logic. No worries, got all the "oh glad its intro" "Are you sure its not too advanced for you" jokes already :razz:. Ooooo. Nervous.

Anybody else started yet? Nervous? Excited? How was it? What was it?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    \
  • Options
    i start tomorrow night. it's spanish, so it's either going to be me in a class full of native spanish speakers, or me being the only one that can have a decent convo. either way, everyone will think i'm strange.

wednesday day time is music tech, so i'll be in my element, or a fish out of water if i'm that only one that is learning new things not just getting a piece of paper to prove they already had the knowledge.

wednesday night, is English Lit, which could be very fun or very boring depending on the sylabus...

thursday day time is again music tech....

i really am starting to wonder if i've taken too much on...
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    We begin exams for the last semester today...
  • Options
    I have my induction day at college tomorrow :hyper:
  • Options
    Oh Manda, studying is so exciting!! :hyper: I miss it so much.. Make the best of it, you'll do great! :thumb:
  • Options
    Started last Tuesday. The work so far has been far too easy adn most of it does seem to be common sense.
  • Options
    Started for real on Monday (skipped most programs last week) then had yesterday off and met my tudor today. Already procrastinating on my first assignment of the semester (accounting stuff).

Maybe if I start slow for once I'll only get better... now only if I could believe it myself. :lol: