Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

steve irwin croccodile hunter dead RIP

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thank you b3ta
  • Options
    Rest in peace dude. I'd like to think he died doing something he loved. He will be sorely missed.
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    It was only a matter of time tbh. i wont lie and say i'd miss him but sympathy to his family. rip.
    Yeah, same here.
  • Options
    I must admit I didn’t find out about his death until yesterday morning. I’d been out all day on Monday, and hadn’t been able to catch up on the news. On Tuesday, I was looking at the front pages in the newsagents. The Daily Star was running with “Show my death on TV” with a picture of Steve Irwin next to it. My reaction was total disbelief. More than anything else, I feel so sorry for his wife. When she appeared with him on his shows, it was obvious they were deeply in love. I cannot imagine the sense of grief she will now be feeling. Nor can I imagine about their son. I feel awful knowing there’s now another boy in the world who will grow up without his father’s presence. :(
  • Options
    This is the first time I've been on since the news, I was so upset about it Monday morning, what a legend :crying:
  • Options
    I want to go to Australia zoo. :)
  • Options
    Now all I can think of is Scott 'Stingray' Timmins :(
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    I must admit I didn’t find out about his death until yesterday morning. I’d been out all day on Monday, and hadn’t been able to catch up on the news. On Tuesday, I was looking at the front pages in the newsagents. The Daily Star was running with “Show my death on TV” with a picture of Steve Irwin next to it. My reaction was total disbelief. More than anything else, I feel so sorry for his wife. When she appeared with him on his shows, it was obvious they were deeply in love. I cannot imagine the sense of grief she will now be feeling. Nor can I imagine about their son. I feel awful knowing there’s now another boy in the world who will grow up without his father’s presence. :(
    Don't forget he has a daughter too.