Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

young women - it's your world

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You didn't stay away long.

Now what's this I hear about offering to show us your tits? Yes please:D
    I'm alawys slighty bemused when people talk about power in relationships. personally I've never thought I'd had power over my other half, but then she doesn't have power over me. We bimble along, sometimes she wins arguments, sometimes I do, sometimes we agree and sometimes we compromise. Isn't that what a relationship is about?

Frankly I'd be a bit worried about basing a relationship on the fact that if we have a falling out my wife can go and shag someone else. It hardly makes for future happieness.
    \
    sophia wrote:
    big strong sexy boyfriend

Can i have a picture? Anyway, your 'ive got great tits' post should really be post of the week :)
    sophia wrote:
    :o

Gutted, I make a joke about having great tits, the thread then gets moved into P&D, and my credibility is lost forever (if indeed I ever had any...)

Anyway, I charge good money for that sort of service, sorry. :razz:

Cheque or creidt card?
    [QUOTE=sophiaAnyway, I charge good money for that sort of service, sorry. :razz:[/QUOTE]

I'd love to be a rent boy. Work from home, lie in most days and can have a ciggy when you want :D
    NQA wrote:
    creidt card?

Where would you swipe it ? :naughty:
    \
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    sophia wrote:
    *applauds*

What Kermit said :yes:
    Pretty much. If he was able to ever give his opinion without insulting the people who disagree, however, he might earn some respect too.
    Kermit wrote:
    Because women don't have the power, that's why.

the power is always with the men,

Well if he's not getting laid then Id say he dosnt have power over women does he ?
    And the power isnt always with men thats such bollox, there are pleanty of women in high positions (not as many as men). And plenty of relationships where the women has more power than her partner

Is this not exactly the same argument that non-whites cant be racist because they dont have the power structure, they can only "react to white racism"
    Kermit wrote:
    that the reason you can't get laid is because you are a socially inept loser.

Thats such a nice responce, not because he lacks confidence, or dosnt have many friends, or perhaps isnt very good looking, or has no money to go out Oh no.

Always got laid a lot your self before marrage did you ?
    The fact that his secratary is TRYING to fuck him shows how women are players. Sex is a need for men but is an amazing tool for women to get what they want, obviously this can go to mens advantage
    so you have proof that she was asking him for sex and draping herself over him at every oppurtunity?
    :lol:
    there are pleanty of women in high positions (not as many as men).

There are, are there?

Name a single FTSE100 company with a female CEO and a board with 50% female representation.

And explain to me why less than 70 MPs are women, given there are 640 of the buggers in total.
    And plenty of relationships where the women has more power than her partner

Define "power".

Not that many women have the economic power to dump their husband, but plenty of husbands have the economic power to dump their wives.
    Is this not exactly the same argument that non-whites cant be racist because they dont have the power structure, they can only "react to white racism"

Not really.

The only tools women have are their looks, so of course any savvy woman is going to use them to her advantage if she can.

The fact that this idiot thinks that this means that women hold all the aces is quite frankly insulting. Women use their looks because the men who hold all the control couldn't give a flying fuck how brainy she is, so long as she's a nice bit of eye candy.

And the fact that married women of child-bearing age are far less likely to get a top job, and are far more likely to get their P45 should they fall pregnant, means that the positions women hold in the workplace are very very vulnerable.
    Thats such a nice responce, not because he lacks confidence, or dosnt have many friends, or perhaps isnt very good looking, or has no money to go out Oh no.

Well, apart from the last one, they're all signs of being socially inept. I could dress it up nicely, but as the OP is blaming everyone but himself, I don't think I will.

I'd have sympathy, honestly I would, if the OP wasn't so fucking stupid and pathetic as to blame women for his lack of sex. The fault and the blame lies with him, nobody else, and maybe he might have more success if he realised this and sorted himself out.

Yes, thanks:)
    The fact that his secratary is TRYING to fuck him shows how women are players. Sex is a need for men but is an amazing tool for women to get what they want, obviously this can go to mens advantage

Your ability to spout such volumes of utter crap never fails to amaze and astound me.

You're not a catholic priest are you? You certainly have the right attitude to women to be one.
    ^^^^^^^^^

Well said. Absolutly agree.
    Never heard such crap Kermit.

While men do have more of a foothold in the economy, politis or whatever, for every man in high status, there is a woman on his arm.

Ask yourself why she wants to fuck him, why not try to fuck someone more attractive? do you tihnk john prescot turns her on? how many men fuck women for money or power?

Women are born players, both genders are programmed at birth to look for the best genes, there are just differences in how it works.

Kermit you seem to have a habbit of looking down your nose at people with different views, are you aware of that?
    so women are programmed to fuck over as many rich men as possible?
    Thankfully not - it's just a badly explained sexist perspective on society. And Matt given your suicide baiting and insulting past posts, please remember you're on a final warning.
    Kermit you seem to have a habbit of looking down your nose at people with different views, are you aware of that?
    I'll agree on this part. And I'll call it an understatement, if I'm allowed.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Ballerina wrote:
    so women are programmed to fuck over as many rich men as possible?

I don't think that's what he said.

The point that women are often atrracted to power and money is quite valid I think as men are quite often attravted to 'tits and arse'. Shallow but true.
    Weekender Offender 
    HIT wrote:
    ^^^^^^^^^

Well said. Absolutly agree.
    You are actually AGREEING with Mattliverpool? Blimey.

What Kermit said is spot on, I agree with every word of it.

MattLiverpool - I'm sorry, but you are such a twat. Your posts are so ridiculous, I find it incredible that you really believe the things you are writing. I pity your 'girl' Claire to be honest.

Men have far greater power than women. Look at Margaret Thatcher. She held onto her power by acting like a bloke.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Men have far greater power than women. Look at Margaret Thatcher. She held onto her power by acting like a bloke.

:confused: How did she 'act like a bloke'?
    Weekender Offender 
    I think a more valid point is that people are attracted to power and money, at least some people - but society is set up to allow men to achieve that with greater ease than women. To define it along gender lines, as if implying women are gold diggers and men hard workers is pretty sexist.
    Skive wrote:
    The point that women are often atrracted to power and money is quite valid I think as men are quite often attravted to 'tits and arse'. Shallow but true.
    I think the reality is that many of them choose rich/powerful men so they can use them and practically hold the money/power themselves. But that doesn't mean it's most women. Criminals and abusers come in all shapes and sizes, and these ones fall in that category, you could say.
    \
    ^^^^^ Agree
    Skive wrote:
    :confused: How did she 'act like a bloke'?
    There was a thingy on TV about how as her career went on she became more and more bloke like in her behaviour, body language, clothing etc.

(You've caught me out with my shit example :o)
    \
    MattLiverpool - I'm sorry, but you are such a twat. Your posts are so ridiculous, I find it incredible that you really believe the things you are writing. I pity your 'girl' Claire to be honest..
    i don't think its fair to make this personal. its so easy for people to jump on mattliverpool bandwagon.
    I think my point was something like, even when these "loophole women" slip through the net, they only do so because they have qualities usually associated with masculinity. In particular, the more ruthless and less compassionate ones needed to get to the top in business.
    \