Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Question For Girls...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was just wondering, if you are hugging/holding a guy, how obvious is it if he has an erection?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    normally quite obvious. especially if its a passionate hug, where your whoe body is against his.
    depends on his trousers...how thick/tight they are
    and how big his cock is, i mean if its like a maggot, you aint gonna be feeling it are you.
    Tweety wrote:
    and how big his cock is, i mean if its like a maggot, you aint gonna be feeling it are you.
    :lol:
    usually it is obvious :yes:
    My cock is only average size and trust me when i say, despite always wearing bagging jeans, the girl i am hugging can always tell when i have an erection. It is always obvious.
    Yep i can always tell.

Its cool though. Unless its a family member, but i dont hug family members so that should never happen.
  • smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    Yea well i don't think everyone gets a "hard on" that easily. must be really excited !!
    smitherz wrote:
    Yea well i don't think everyone gets a "hard on" that easily. must be really excited !!
    Wait to you start using then. ;)
    I thought it was uncomfy, when dancing/grinding in clubs, but in another forum I read that many girls actually like it, in the form of an 'compliment'...
    :blush: i never notice - i must either have terrible vision or never look there!
    StrubbleS wrote:
    I thought it was uncomfy, when dancing/grinding in clubs, but in another forum I read that many girls actually like it, in the form of an 'compliment'...

It depends who you are dancing with or hugging, and why.

If you get a hard-on giving your gran a cuddle you should be sectioned, but if you get stiff whilst getting off with a fit lass in a club then I'd be more worried if you didn't get hard. And so would the girl.
    my ex used to do this wierd thing of kinda putting the top of his penis under the waistband of his boxers when he got a hard on in public, that way you couldn't feel his erection through his jeans or whatever. or do all guys do that?!
    If your in public, how does he manage to adjust himself to that position in the first place? I couldn't imagine it would be comfortable either, but I don't have a penis to bend, so I don't really know.
    or do all guys do that?!

All guys can do that, and it doesn't hurt. It hurts less than having it poking straight out in fact, its designed to fold upwards against the body, but not downwards :eek2:
    Kermit wrote:
    All guys can do that, and it doesn't hurt. It hurts less than having it poking straight out in fact, its designed to fold upwards against the body, but not downwards :eek2:

Ahh it's not just my ex being strange then :lol: makes a change
    I once had a very painful experience where i got an erection while sitting...then stood up very quickly not realising my unusually tight boxers (tight by that point anyway) had forced my cock pointing downwards...i litterally thought i had broken it off and ended up on the floor in agony...people at the restaurant were staring.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Bullseye wrote:
    I once had a very painful experience where i got an erection while sitting...then stood up very quickly not realising my unusually tight boxers (tight by that point anyway) had forced my cock pointing downwards...i litterally thought i had broken it off and ended up on the floor in agony...people at the restaurant were staring.
    :shocking:
    lol i love this whole discussion....

and yes, i always notice. and take it as a compliment :flirt:

only when it's my guy tho. it used to amuse me with other guys, but now it would just annoy me...
    I actually dont normally notice erections while hugging bloakes etc. I'm a bit slow at picking things up.
    Depends if its a close cuddle or just a quick hug, I'd say I notice, but then again I wouldn't know if I didn't notice would I?!?

I take it as a compliment, and once you get to the hugging point baggy trousers probably make it more obvious than tighter ones.
    Ooh, I love it :naughty: and I always notice with my boyfriends as it's usually the reaction I'm trying to get!

With other guys, sometimes I notice and sometimes I have an inkling but don't want to get any closer in order to find out. Dancing in clubs is when it's always an issue. Sometimes it's a turn on and other times you want to leg it through a fire exit asap. Poor lads.
    Usually obvious, although it's dependent on the size/tightness of trousers:p
    Ahh it's not just my ex being strange then :lol: makes a change
    Nah, mine did that ALL THE TIME. In college, mostly. Except he would then proceed to lie on his back and so the whole world could see the end of it unless I pulled his top down for him.

It was still BLATANTLY obvious to me that he had one though, even when he did that. Huge fuck off bulge, much?
    my ex used to do this wierd thing of kinda putting the top of his penis under the waistband of his boxers when he got a hard on in public, that way you couldn't feel his erection through his jeans or whatever. or do all guys do that?!

yea, each day. When I get up with morning wood I always tuck it there (so that it does not look out at the top obviously^^), since I run around in boxers a lot, and don't live alone.

@Kermit:
    Yea, of course it's all a psychological thing. When I - hypothetically - hug a man, or my gran, as you said, then I won't get a hardy of course.
    I was just thinking that many girls aren't THAT familiar with male erection mechanics, so that they might be "oh no... that's embarrassing" when they feel it while dancing for example.

I take it as a compliment, and once you get to the hugging point baggy trousers probably make it more obvious than tighter ones.

Oh really? Why is that? I thought in baggy trousers there is just more "fabric" inbetween. I am a baggy wearer myself :chin:

Hehe...

"Oh my... what the..?"
    "IT'S MY CELLPHONE, I SWEAR!"
    Tighter trousers reign it in a little more, so to speak :p

Doesn't usually make it much less obvious though, to be honest.
    StrubbleS wrote:
    "Oh my... what the..?"
    "IT'S MY CELLPHONE, I SWEAR!"

:lol: Bonus points if you've got it on vibrate!

:p
    briggi wrote:
    :lol: Bonus points if you've got it on vibrate!

:p

to put it in smileys:

She: :eek2:
    you: :nervous:
    *vibrates*
    she: :flirt: :hyper:
    you: :naughty:
    StrubbleS wrote:
    to put it in smileys:

She: :eek2:
    you: :nervous: