The "Last Movie You Watched" thread

bnbn NoobPosts: 3,073
What was the last movie you watched?

Me - Zatoichi. Great stuff - great action, great acting (especially from Kitano) and the music was excellent, particularly the bits with the field workers/house builders.

You?

Comments

• SkiveSkive No discipline! No morality! No respect! New ForestPosts: 14,773 Part of the furniture
    Drop Dead Fred on video with my missus and her little sister. :lol:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,769,851 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Talladega Nights. It was good.

God I want Will Ferrell's love child :heart:
    40 Year old virgin a half hour ago. Was quite good :).
    We chilled and watched Over the Top the other afternoon, for what must be the millionth time. Got choked up at the end, as usual, it's a feel-good for sure :thumb:
    Skive wrote:
    Drop Dead Fred on video with my missus and her little sister. :lol:

Love that film!

I watched Dirty Dancing this afternoon. It's been a while since I last watched it. Awww I love it!
    Meet the Parents, just now on bbc1. Other than that it was Sliding Doors on Sky the other night.
    Snakes On A Plane tonight at the cinema, and I was kinda jumping and then laughing throughout. *Bemused face*
    Steamboy
  • bnbn Noob Posts: 3,073
    icey wrote:
    Steamboy
    :thumb:
    briggi wrote:
    Over the Top

This?

Of course that one, is there another I don't know about!? I used to watch it every Sunday morning before church as a kid until the tape got fucked. Imagine (if you can) how chuffed I was to move in with my boyfriend and discover that he has not one, but two, copies of it on video.

• Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Warming up? Posts: 16,688
    Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead man's chest. :thumb:
    Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead man's chest. :thumb:
    Same here (at the cinema).

I have probably watched some other films on TV since then but none are very memorable.
    Kill Bill vol2
    The Exorcism of Emily Rose
    GoodFella wrote:
    The Exorcism of Emily Rose
    Is that any good? the trailer looked interesting but i've heard its shit from people who've seen it
    icey wrote:
    Is that any good? the trailer looked interesting but i've heard its shit from people who've seen it

I liked it .. some of its abit boring, like the courtroom shite but all the other stuff to do with her possession was good .. some pretty fucked up stuff. Don't think i'd buy it but was defo worth a watch.
    isnt it supposedly based on true events? or is that just a load of marketing crap as usual?
    icey wrote:
    isnt it supposedly based on true events? or is that just a load of marketing crap as usual?

Well yeh apparently its a true story .. her grave is like a shrine or something to some people nowadays. But did make you think though .. although again i won't believe any of that until im possessed Derek Acorah style :p
    Either Road Trip or Sex Lies and Videotape. I watched both recently, but I can't remember what was the last one. Both awesome films by the way.
    briggi wrote:
    Of course that one, is there another I don't know about!? I used to watch it every Sunday morning before church as a kid until the tape got fucked. Imagine (if you can) how chuffed I was to move in with my boyfriend and discover that he has not one, but two, copies of it on video.

Must get a look at it.

Just watched Resident Evil: Apocalypse. It would have been good if it wasn't so shit. IMO.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Warming up? Posts: 16,688
    Just watched Resident Evil: Apocalypse. It would have been good if it wasn't so shit. IMO.
    That's the second movie, isn't it? I liked them both tbh. Looking forward to the 3rd.
    That's the second movie, isn't it? I liked them both tbh. Looking forward to the 3rd.
    Yus - Russell Mulcahy's behind number 3. He did give us Highlander, though he's had ups and downs since then so no idea how it's going to turn out.
    8 mile. hahahaha
    Yeah... that was the last one I saw (on TV) now you mention it. It was on TV here about ten days ago and I watched it. It was quite funny, I was expecting lots of violence and raunchy sex.
    Randomgirl wrote:
    I was expecting lots of violence and raunchy sex.
    Is that why you watched it then? :p
    Godfather 2 last night on film 4, quite possibly one of the best films ever made. :yes:
    Dazed and confused and half od the wedding crashers last night.
    Meet the Parents last night.
    i went to see pirates of the carribbean at the cinema the other week.

saw a bit of meet the parents last night.
  • **helen****helen** Mod malarkist Posts: 9,236
    briggi wrote:

That film so passed me by when I was a kid - I watched it for the first time a couple of months ago - it's amazing :D

Last film I watched - Meet the parents - for the zillionth time.
    Is that why you watched it then? :p
    :yes: so it was a little dissapointing.

Lower City is the best sex and violent film I have seen recently, that was excellent.