Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Mac Makeovers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anyone ever had one? I was thinking of going to the Mac shop and having one done, cos I want to buy a few new make-up items.

The staff are usually wearing such hideous make-up though, it tends to put me off. Can you kind of choose what kind of style you want?

Do you have to book them?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yeah u have to book them,its 25 euro in ireland,but u then get a 25euro voucher to spend in mac!

u get to choose ur own make-up,u might find it helpful to bring a picture of what you're looking for!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My friend is a Mac Make up artist and did the make up for my wedding plus nearly all of my friends weddings she is very good - but also becuase I know her really well I could tell her what I wanted and what i didn't want.

The ones in the shops as the previous poster said you have to pay for but you get to redeem the voucher against items. I think with most make up artist things you have to tell them what you like and dont' like.