Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

LOST's CD...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I don't get addicted to television shows easily, but Lost is one of my favorites. And I heard that TV Guide is giving away a Lost CD-ROM in their August 28th issue that will features some interviews, deleted scenes and more. Plus a sneak peak of their 3rd season; this is really something to look forward to!:thumb:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Spammer! We have a Spammer here people! He is a Spam artist for TV guide clearly forgetting the international level this site reaches and the countries it is accessable from! SPAM!
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Bullseye wrote:
    Spammer! We have a Spammer here people! He is a Spam artist for TV guide clearly forgetting the international level this site reaches and the countries it is accessable from! SPAM!

I don't think it is spam. There is no link and they obviously just like the TV programme.

:confused:
    We'll give them the benefit of the doubt - but people are paid simply to put messages up promoting things without links. - though perhaps not in this case.
    Jim V wrote:
    We'll give them the benefit of the doubt - but people are paid simply to put messages up promoting things without links. - though perhaps not in this case.

We will wait and see
    i vote SPAMMER!!!!
    He dosent even say what TV guide :grump:
    Char_Baby wrote:
    He dosent even say what TV guide :grump:

Isn't there a TV Guide called TV Guide? (talk about straight to the point....)
    nicx1811 wrote:
    I dont know :confused:
    Char_Baby wrote:
    I dont know :confused:

Maybe. I've got it into my head there is though :)
    Ooops wrong thread :p
    GoodFella wrote:
    Ooops wrong thread
    post whore :p
    icey wrote:
    post whore :p

I have no problems admitting that :p:D
    nicx1811 wrote:
    There is.
    I'd love it if they made an actual Lost Cd, I know theyve got one with all the classical type music they use, but if they made one with the actual songs (if you know what I mean) that they use in the programme then I'd buy it :thumb:
    Bullseye wrote:

LOL..dude i was just asking..like what littlemissy have said i just like the show alot and thats it...and about that cd my friend just told me about it...it sounds pretty cool thats why im askin' if its true. do you know about the cd?