Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

where to find good jeans

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ah good to hear then :thumb:
  • Options
    I looooove Topshop Mooch jeans... but I'm currently a bit partial to the New Look Pogo boy-fit feans - £23. Bargainous!
  • Options
    What is a boy fit jean? I've seen them around, but I just can't figure out whats the style, if that makes any sense :p
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    What is a boy fit jean? I've seen them around, but I just can't figure out whats the style, if that makes any sense :p

They're pretty shapeless! Hang loose around your bum with wide legs. Dead comfy :D
  • Options
    Oh I getcha. Thanks!
  • Options
    5'3" isn't short. :o
    5'3" is short - it's in the Petite Bracket.

I'm 5'2" and have to have my Levis taken up every time!
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote:
    hell I even have size 6s that I can pull on and off without unfastening :impissed:

Ditto :(
  • Options
    Ditto :(

Ditto ditto. And I'm not even really a size 6. The people who do sizing must be off their cans on drugs 24/7 the way it is these days. Also people who do bra sizes. Don't even get me started on them!
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    well we went to meadowhall, big shopping center about 1/2 hour away. We needed some other stuff too so its always best to go there as shopping in our local town is pretty lame. There is a store in town so i'm going in tomorrow after school to get the jeans.
    :eek2: You live in nottingham, how is your town lame for shopping? Its one of the biggest shopping citys in the country...
  • Options
    One place to avoid is Select. I tried a size 8 which were more like a 12 and the denim was so cheap and thin they probably wouldn't make it to the first wash.
  • Options
    i bought some really nice jeans from tk maxx yesterday by a brand called notify. apparantly celebrities are starting to wear them (?). the rrp was £170 but i got them for £39.99. they fit really nice on the bum but the only thing is they must have about a leg length 37 :-\ i turned them up in the shop but then as usual when i got home i decided they didn't look right.

worth a try if you're tall.
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    :eek2: You live in nottingham, how is your town lame for shopping? Its one of the biggest shopping citys in the country...
    i live in the county....not the city. In mansfield.

I went into the shop in my town and found the jeans...only this time they didn't have short leg. So i tried a regular and there wasn't much difference.
    Hurrah.
  • Options
    I won those Salt Works jeans on eBay! Fingers crossed they fit!
  • Options
    You can get good deals on very nice premium denim at Saks Off Fifth (their outlet) stores
  • Options
    most people on these boards are from the uk. :)