Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

the most agonising thing or what?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Blah wrote:
    im dissapointed at this thread. I thought the title was "the most arousing thing or what"

:impissed:

i shall leave now

filth.
    Halloween wrote:
    filth.
    yeh, its the best.
    lad i met at a party a while ago(about 2 weeks on last sunday). He gave me his number following morning - i was strong and waited 2 days to text him so i didnt seem to desperate. And weve been out once hopefully going out this friday - i do now text back pretty soon after. But in order not to seem to desperate/so boring you are constantly on look out for texts i did wait a while at beginning, we are taking it slow but he is taking a long time to reply - hasnt replied from yesterdays text so not sure how he feels about me. Not getting my hopes up.

I do know what you mean - its a crap feeling
    I hate this game-playing shite, I text back when I have the time or credit and according to how "urgent" it is, if they've asked a question etc. I don't get stressed out anymore if I don't get a reply, as I'd have phoned them if I needed their response to be as immediate as it would be conversationally.

It is always better to call them up, but obviously that takes balls and a flair for the patter ;)
    jenni30 wrote:
    lad i met at a party a while ago(about 2 weeks on last sunday). He gave me his number following morning - i was strong and waited 2 days to text him so i didnt seem to desperate. And weve been out once hopefully going out this friday - i do now text back pretty soon after. But in order not to seem to desperate/so boring you are constantly on look out for texts i did wait a while at beginning, we are taking it slow but he is taking a long time to reply - hasnt replied from yesterdays text so not sure how he feels about me. Not getting my hopes up.

I do know what you mean - its a crap feeling

if he's interested he won't think you're desperate if you txt the next day.

would you think he was desperate if he txt you the next day?

i've had lads txt me at the end of the night before and the next morning; i never thought anything of it.

i agree with briggi, can't be arsed with any of this game playing. :no:
    i just got the waiting game again now, we go out friday night i cant wait, everything is sooo boring in the meantime tho lol