Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Weekend plans?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well what you all upto?

I am officially a loner this weekend, most of my mates are away on holiday so im stuck on my own ... woohoo :no:

So im sure you all have way more interesting plans then me ... so what you doing?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    clubs, drugs and parties, the usual craic. :angel:
    Nothing tonight...

Going to One Nation tomorrow night @ Brixton though, cant wait!
    Throwing a party.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    RubberSkin wrote:
    Throwing a party.
    Only the people in it or the house too? I didn't know you were so strong.

As for me, just sitting at home. Maybe try to study a bit since we start lessons on Monday.
    i came home very drunk last night after going out for a drink with work which turned into a bar crawl in the gay village.

early evening i'm dressing up and going back to the mardi gras and then going to the http://www.uni-challenge.com/ which will be wicked :D

lol i think i got brought home last night, how embarrassing.
    Feel fine today, went out last night and after that I sat and had a really deep conversation with my pal Zoe, which was nice.

And today I bit the bullet and phoned my Mam, haven't really spoken in more than a year, it's a start if nothing else.

Think I've got cystitis again. Feels like I'm pissing out broken glass.

Out with people from my old work later. Been a good weekend so far :yes:
    I worked a 12 hour shift yesterday :| so I had an early night with Heat magazine. The lack of Big Brother is already killing me!

Today I got up early and went shopping, got a gorgeous top from Dotty P's and some boy-jeans from New Look (£23! Topshop can keep their Mooches, thanks) and now I'm listening to the Inspiral Carpets Greatest Hits and looking forward to getting shitfaced tonight. Woo!
    and looking forward to getting shitfaced tonight. Woo!
    where you off to?
    I'm off out tonight. My friends from back home at coming to visit me and staying the weekend :hyper::D
    Yesterday I spent 7 hours at work, today I have already taken Lewin to the train station (:(), and I have work in 2 hours til 9. Tomorrow I'm on a 9-6. Gayness, much.
    lipsy wrote:
    where you off to?

I dunno yet... I just looked at that link you posted and it looks amazing. Doubt my fella will be up for it though! Probably town somewhere, just see where the night takes us...
    Study 'n chilling.
    Poker night tonight with friends from work which is always such a laugh

Probably go out tommorow night, got the week off work so why the fuck not?!
    :shocking: :shocking: Out all night with the boys, still out, had a few minutes sleep and now ready for more madness! See ya's all sunday morning! :shocking: :wave: :crazyeyes :yes: :D:naughty: :yippe: :p
    :mad:

3 hours in the hairdressers and i came out looking the same as when i went in.

needless to say i'm going back on wednesday. it's put me in a moody.

then i moved some things into my new uni house and i ended up with the smaller room with shitty furniture that doesn't fit into the room properly. :grump:

going out tonight so i need some good music to cheer me up.
    I thought I was going to be working all weekend. However, the boss has decided to give me the weekend off, in addition to yesterday. So I've been left with not much to do at all.
    I went out today in an attempt to find some winter shoes. I failed, as my foot has decided to swell to twice its normal size, so I couldn't figure out if they fitted or not.

The rest of the weekend will be spent catching up on missed sleep, and working on my dissertation.
    I'm having a few mates round for poker tonight, which means we'll all be pulling stupid faces for hours since we're all rubbish at having a real pokerface.

I've lost every game so far, but the law of averages means that i'm certain to win this time :thumb:
    Addict wrote:
    clubs, drugs and parties, the usual craic. :angel:

:yes:
    Was out last night on the rip, just chilling all day smoking and heading out now again shortly for another mad one.
    Did nothing much today, same tomorrow, might do some project work or sort my room out, going out for the day with my parents Monday. Back to work on Tuesday. I have such an interesting life.
    Did nothing much today, same tomorrow, might do some project work or sort my room out, going out for the day with my parents Monday. Back to work on Tuesday. I have such an interesting life.

About as interesting as mine :p

I'm a little miffed that I have to go back to work on Tuesday, the rest of the university have the day off :grump:
    Today I met up with my old school friends, we had lunch and coo'd over friend's new babby. Tonight, I've just had my dinner and now Im stuffed and watching X Factor.

Tomorrow is visiting the family and the in laws, woo hoo.
    Posting on here lol Like i normaly do
    Posting on here lol Like i normaly do

Yay were so cool :D:yes:
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    well i am STILL suffering with a bad head, and keep getting calls from my boyfriend who is at the leeds fest...so im in pain and jealous!
    but i am going on holiday tomorrow, so thats all good, and im sure i wont still have a bad head then!
    Just in the door there now, still feels like it's not sundasy but sure ya now the craic yourselves, dirty yellow paper and all the cups of tea.
    My head hurts :(
    Fuck me. My head is so sore. And I'm absolutely covered in bruises... all over my back, arse and legs. :naughty: I'm a classy girl, what can I say?!
    bleughr.

good night but been paying for it today. really dodgy tummy and headache and i've been at work. and i had voices in my head. :grump:

i seem to ache around my neck and shoulders for some reason!