Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

splitting up when i go

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
so i asked...he said no and now were breaking up when i go away.

i dont know if thats what i want but i suppose now its not up to me. i wouldnt have minded giving it a try and yes part of me knows that it wouldnt have worked but now have the last 8 months meant nothing?, been for nothing?

how am i meant to just walk away? he says that hes gonna ring me when im there to make sure im ok and making friends! but again is this what i want? part of me says yes because i need to speak to him, the other part knows ill probably take more from it than he means.

how do i react when i see him when i come back, worse, what do i do if hes with a girl?

maybe the amicable split isnt such a good idea, at the end of the day i will always want to be with him, so how can i get over these feelings, on the other hand do i actually want us to be together at all?:confused:

sooo confused, but i guess like i said, doesnt matter what i think now

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    gf just broke up with me because of going to uni and a few other things. Its terrible because we both love each other still and when she sorts herself out she wants to get back together rather than try now and work through things. It kinda makes it look as if the time we were together wasn't what I thought is was. Life sucks
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    thats what it is for me aswell,