Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Stuff to do in Sussex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I'am being forced against my will to go out for the day with my parents on Monday as we are all off work. Bloody bank holidays. To make life more difficult I have to choose where we go, when all I want to do on Monday is do bugger all. Does anyone have any ideas as to where I can go with them, preferably in sussex, or just outside and a couple of hours drive from Brighton max. Help I cant think of anything, and have already been Bluewater this month.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Ever heard of a city called London? :p
  • Options
    Yes but my dad hates getting the train and prefers going by car, plus I think my brothers working so we cant go and see him. Knowing my parents they want to garden tours, countryside etc, which I just cant be arsed to do. I have three days off and I want to relax.
  • Options
    Goodwood? Littlehampton? Arundel? Bognor?

Chichesters nice for shopping, its the nearest House of Frasers to me so Im quite often up there, If you do go to Chi have dinner/lunch in The Nags Head :yum:, you could always do something at Goodwood then go over to Chi which is literally 5 minutes drive.

If they like Gardens and shit take them over Selsey way, they can go to the Butterfly Gardens at Earnley and they have lots of country-fied stuff over there.

PM me if you want directions or whatever, as you can tell I spend a lot of my time in W Sussex
  • Options
    bournemouth? actually, that might be too far away... but if it's a nice day there's the beach and shops and er.. stuff. although having said that, if it's a nice day i guess it'll be packed.
  • Options
    What did you do in the end?
  • Options
    Drusillars Zoo. It was wicked I havent been there for years. Plus I'm going to Chessington on Sunday with some family whuch is going to be great fun.