Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

anyone else had a delay in finding out their BTEC first results

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
went to pick up my results and everything was their apart from my (hopfully to be) prized performing arts grade. i can still get in to what i want to do without it, but i'd like to know because i put more hard work and effort into that than most other subjects.

has anyone else had the same problem with BTECs with edexcel?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I haven't done BTEC's this year or any year, but I know when I got my results last year, a course they'd only introduced when my year group picked it up, the results didn't come in. It was a bit of a pain, because it was 2 GCSE's, and when signing on at college I had to explain that I'd done the GCSEs just not recieved the results. Luckily there was only 15 of us on the course, and we got them about 2 weeks later.

(And that was Edexcel)
  • Options
    I know where Edexcel are based and it's not far from me. Shall we go down there and demand them?! :p
  • Options
    well, i phoned the school up and they have them, but its a lot lower than what i was predicted, so i think they are sending it back for re-marking now....