Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

When were you last chatted up?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    indeed
    briggi wrote:
    Ha ha ha.

I would lie and say he pulled it off merely because he was suave and debonair but really it was a lot to do with the fact that he is almost certainly a heavenly being and I am not even exagerrating one little bit. If he was ugly and boring I'd probably have pointed and laughed. Ah, the fickle nature of we women-folk ;):p

*hoping someone will be along soon to call me a soulless, vapid, typical female* :hyper:
    Haha, I suspected as much. Let's face it, Johnny Depp could open with "Wow, your face reminds me of a birth mark your mother has on her inner thigh," and girls would still think he's the most charming, intelligent, talented guy in the world.
    briggi

empty your box for the gossip
    I sorta got chatted up the other night over MSN.
    I usually do the chatting up as several (un)fortunate women on this site can testify.
    stargalaxy wrote:
    I usually do the chatting up as several (un)fortunate women on this site can testify.
    Is that a nice way of saying you can't remember when you were last chatted up? :p
    Is that a nice way of saying you can't remember when you were last chatted up? :p
    Yes.
    i've been chatted up yesterday by a man :sour:
    I don't know if he was just friendly or homo, which was actually... well not apparent, but I have a pretty exact instinct for those things.

Chatted up by a girl? Just for a boring chat? a few.
    For interest? never :impissed:
    oh no.
    double trouble

disregard.
    I cant remember! Yes I can actually, when my ex made a move on me, but that dpesnt really count. That was about 10 months ago, dont think anything since then. One of the guys in the office likes flirting with me but then we've always been like that.
    after the world cup final in Italy :hyper: in a bar
    Today by 15 year olds.

Me: Can I give you this leaflet?
    15 yo's: I'd rather av you
    Me: I'M NINETEEN
    I am normally quite oblivious if someone is chatting me up. My mates normally tell me about it later on!
    Rachael wrote:
    Today by 15 year olds.

Me: Can I give you this leaflet?
    15 yo's: I'd rather av you
    Me: I'M NINETEEN

did it go anywhere then? :D
    er last time thep other half aka beautiful luby was chatted up was when she got off the bus near my house, and thought some guy was trying to steal her phone and then after asked her some obsene questions and followed her until someone stopped him: good news he just hadthe same phone

my last time was when luby was seducing me into bed :D
    probably tonight-if you can call it being chatted up! someone slkapped my ass and said "can i have fries with that shake?!"
    VinylVicky wrote:
    probably tonight-if you can call it being chatted up! someone slkapped my ass and said "can i have fries with that shake?!"
    And I imagine you instantly started to suck his cock after such a great chat up line?
    And I imagine you instantly started to suck his cock after such a great chat up line?
    he said that after ;)
    Last time was on Saturday when I was pilled out my face at Reading and this wee 17 year old was chatting to me about The Office in my tent over a can, and we were just bantering - THEN...OH THE SHAME. HIS HAND STARTED DOING SWIRLY PATTERNS ON MY BACK.

I had to tell him I was away to the all night rave when I just really zipped up my tent and cried.

17 year old...urgh, that's 6 years younger. The filth.

:|
    did it go anywhere then? :D

:mad:
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    On saturday night, my birthday, in Bath. :thumb:
    Weekender Offender 
    I was riding to work the other week, and some idiot jumped in front of my bike and said "now you've nearly killed me, go for a dirnk and i wont sue."

I also had (in the same week) while waiting to cross over a ridiculously busy road, someone wind down his window and tell me "I love you!!" as they drove past. Oh god that was amusing. Kept me giggling for the rest of the day.
    nicx1811 wrote:
    I was riding to work the other week, and some idiot jumped in front of my bike and said "now you've nearly killed me, go for a dirnk and i wont sue."

I also had (in the same week) while waiting to cross over a ridiculously busy road, someone wind down his window and tell me "I love you!!" as they drove past. Oh god that was amusing. Kept me giggling for the rest of the day.
    i had ''nice tits'' shouted at me when i was only 13/14

its funny how i got more attention when i was younger....:chin:
    At my sister in law's wedding in April someone who works in her husbands office literally launched himself at me after the line

"I though you were so beautiful when I saw you walking up the isle" (I was a bridesmaid).

Despite me protesteing very heavily i was married and could he please leave me alone.

I found out the next day he'd already been thrown out of the (extremely posh) hotel for snogging someone else lewdly in the lobby - nice
    I recently was on holiday in Italy for a couple of weeks and my friend and I came across quite a few sleazy guys trying to say things to us.
    A couple that stood out:

Walking into a bar and looking for a table to sit at and two old guys say "are you looking for us?" :no:

Looking at a menu for a restaurant and a member of staff from there saying he would offer us a 'special' price since we were two 'beautiful' girls alone then saying 'you are so beautiful, I have to look at you with one eye' :eek2: :yuck: We have no idea what he meant by that but the guesses we could make are so not nice. needless to say, we didnt eat there :no:
    I can't remember specifically the last time I got chatted up, there's been mutual chatting up going on for a few weeks with me and a guy at work but that's about it.

Best two chat-up lines I've ever, ever had:

'I like your glasses.'

And, during Fresher's week last year -

'So, what's your favourite period of history?'

:|
    \
    on saturday when i was at manchester pride in the gay village. some woman washed her hands in the toilet and then said to me "can i wipe my hands on your skirt?" so i laughed and said eerrr no? and she said "i meant up it ;)"

i also had a bit of skirt tugging that night. i was quite chuffed coz i've never had women come onto me before! oh apart from a lesbian in college who asked me a couple of times to have a 3some with her girlfriend.
    nicx1811 wrote:

See, when you have a big bike with a proper engine, you can just run them down :p.
    Lil Laura wrote:
    'So, what's your favourite period of history?'
    "About five minutes before you came up to me" hahahahahaha. Sorry, I amuse myself sometimes. :D