Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

can a girl stay mad forever

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Its just that she never told me how she felt

There's no rule saying that she has to do this. Of coure, her telling you how she feels is better than her just walking off and saying nothing to you.
    Kermit wrote:
    And yeah, she is an emo arsehole for daring to not like you. I mean, how DARE she?
    Where are you pulling this shit from? She'd be an arsehole for being mad at someone for liking her, which is exactly what he said, hence the "If she really did get pissed off afterwards then fuck her up her emo arsehole." Who said anything about her being an arsehole for not liking him? I wouldn't give anyone the time of day if they got mad or angry at me for telling them I liked them, I would see it as a lucky escape. If that's what you meant Kermit, then okay, but I can see where the misunderstanding came if it was.

But I very much doubt that she is mad at all, so maybe think about that before you start to get any sort of attitude towards her. Feel free to vent, but make sure you do it all before you see her again, because like you haven't done anything wrong by telling her, she hasn't done anything wrong by saying she doesn't feel the same way. If you have negative feelings towards her for rejecting you, then it'll show, and you may end up losing a friend as well (assuming she was a friend) or at the very least, come across as being quite bitter.
    Sorry to bring this up again...

You guys all know the complete story with this girl and me, if you don't, just read my other posts...

Well after all this shit happened I did apologise to the girl, she just said "okay" so I don't know if she forgave me or not. It would be nice if I could start a friendship with her though but unless circumstances change, thats not gonna happen.

You guys all know the complete story with this girl and me, if you don't, just read my other posts...

Well after all this shit happened I did apologise to the girl, she just said "okay" so I don't know if she forgave me or not. It would be nice if I could start a friendship with her though but unless circumstances change, thats not gonna happen.

she will probably take you for a pushover now that you've apologised to her having not done anything wrong.

Why did you have to say sorry to her? Because you said you liked her? You shouldn't have to say sorry to someone for liking them.

Do you really want to be friends with her though or do you want something more? If you want something more and she has already said she doesn't, you might be better off just leaving it, otherwise you'll be hanging around waiting for her to change her mind.

Sorry if i have misunderstood there as I can't remember much about the story from your other posts.

If you are 15, you name starts with a M and her name starts with a V, then you are me, 5 years ago.

And I did best to forget her. She will make you bitter.
    ok replies

blah: I hope she doesn't take me for a pushover, as I said read my previous posts if you wanna know why I apologised. In fact I think you replied to a post involving the issue.

Remotebleeper: same as above, right now I would just want her as a friend.

StrubblesS: Im 19, but I take it you went through the same thing? I was bitter and upset about it but after talking on here I feel alot better.

It looks for time being I can't do anything so I have to just do what Im doing...
    Just move on and forget about her. Being friends (good friends anyway) and fancying someone can be hard at times.
    I know.
    Its just alot of stuff reminds me of her, I think about her alot still but then I don't want to.

Wanna know the worst bit? she made me actually regret fancying her, I feel guilty for ever liking her in the first place.

I just bury it nowadays but at some point in the week it always reappears.
    Give it time.
    thanks for caring.
    I just read darkdavids posts again and it made my skin crawl
    i dont wanna be like that
    ok replies

blah: I hope she doesn't take me for a pushover, as I said read my previous posts if you wanna know why I apologised. In fact I think you replied to a post involving the issue.

Remotebleeper: same as above, right now I would just want her as a friend.

StrubblesS: Im 19, but I take it you went through the same thing? I was bitter and upset about it but after talking on here I feel alot better.

It looks for time being I can't do anything so I have to just do what Im doing...

yeah, I felt always better after talking with her too. But the story was repeatedly always the same: she shifts all blame onto me, I apologize to her, being a doormat, she gives a cold "Ok."

With the "okay" it was sure she was mad at you, otherwise she would be like "what for? You like me, unfortunately I don't see you that way... etc."

She will make you bitter and miserable... Took me 3 years to get over it (because I saw her everyday in class).
    I kinda wish you hadn't said that.

cause then she does hate me.

it doesn't matter anymore though.
    If you grovel then you're just gonna look like a loser.

If she's being a jerk don't talk to her, and if its meant to be she will come back. If not, at least you know where you stand.