Home Drink & Drugs
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Dianabol

2»

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What steroids are you using? I hope your planning on using test in your cycle, because test beleive it or not is generally a safe steroid, people get there knickers in a twist because its high in side effects like acne, bloating etc. but all these sides are easerly controllable.

    Also test. is the king of mass builders.

    After a cycle of test, your nuts would have slightly shrunken, so the hcg mimicks the luteinizing hormone which will bring your testicles back up to size.

    Have a read of this article aswell.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113118
  • smitherzsmitherz Converted to the darkside Posts: 968
    Not actually bought the stuff yet, still trying to work out what is best for me. I have considered all the different types although Deco Durabolan seems to be the most common one to get. From what i have read tes seems to be the best but that is if i can get it

    Edit: what is the best thing to use in conjunction with test?

    Am i also right in saying HCG supresses natural testosterone so it should be discontinued 2 weeks prior to finishing Nolvadex/clomid?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Fuck deca off, imo its far too supresive & it stays in your system for 18 months. Another thing with deca is that people associate it as being one of the safest steroids, but deca runs some of the highest risks for side effects.

    The beuty of test. is thats its effective on its own, where testosterone is the most powerfulist mass building hormone. Deca is not test. but its nandrolone. Another reason you shouldnt run a deca only cycle is becasue deca will shut down natural production of test. & replace it with nothing as nandrolone doesnt convert to test. This can be extremley harmful for your body in its self if its not producing a hormone. Not to mention you wont have a sex life.

    Your right about hcg being suppresive, so discontinue two weeks before finishing the pct.

    I would go for a test. only cycle such as,

    1-10 weeks testosterone enethanate @ 500 mg per week

    week 10 hcg every 5 days @ 3000 i.u, 3000 i.u, 1500 i.u, 1500 i.u,

    14 days after your last shot of the long acting test. e start your pct

    Nolvadex

    40mg every day for the first 2 weeks, then the following 2 weeks 20mg every day.
  • smitherzsmitherz Converted to the darkside Posts: 968
    HIT wrote:
    Fuck deca off, imo its far too supresive & it stays in your system for 18 months. Another thing with deca is that people associate it as being one of the safest steroids, but deca runs some of the highest risks for side effects.

    The beuty of test. is thats its effective on its own, where testosterone is the most powerfulist mass building hormone. Deca is not test. but its nandrolone. Another reason you shouldnt run a deca only cycle is becasue deca will shut down natural production of test. & replace it with nothing as nandrolone doesnt convert to test. This can be extremley harmful for your body in its self if its not producing a hormone. Not to mention you wont have a sex life.

    Your right about hcg being suppresive, so discontinue two weeks before finishing the cycle.

    I would go for a test. only cycle such as,

    1-10 weeks testosterone enethanate @ 500 mg per week

    week 10 hcg every 5 days @ 3000 i.u, 3000 i.u, 1500 i.u, 1500 i.u,

    14 days after your last shot of the long acting test. e start your pct

    Nolvadex

    40mg every day for the first 2 weeks, then the following 2 weeks 20mg every day.

    Is it a better option to use Nolvadex and clomid together as they are both slightly different by lowering the dose of clomid with combining it with nolvadex it should reduce possible side affects that may come from clomid. I think i want to do testosterone because i would prefer to do it on its own and not make it any more complex. That sort of cycle that you posted above is pretty much what i intend to do. I think now it a matter of finding someone that does testosterone. Oh another question, is there a particular type of testosterone that is the best?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    smitherz wrote:
    Is it a better option to use Nolvadex and clomid together as they are both slightly different by lowering the dose of clomid with combining it with nolvadex it should reduce possible side affects that may come from clomid. I think i want to do testosterone because i would prefer to do it on its own and not make it any more complex. That sort of cycle that you posted above is pretty much what i intend to do. I think now it a matter of finding someone that does testosterone. Oh another question, is there a particular type of testosterone that is the best?
    Some say use nolva rather than clomid, because nolva is far more safer. But then again some say combine them.

    If you combined them it would look something like 100mg clomid, & 20mg of nolva. TBH it does make more sense combing the two drugs, but using clomid at high doseages can be dangerous.

    As for testosterone, for a first timer I would stick with enethante or cypniate. These are safe & effective. But they have a long esther, meaning they take longer to kick in (approx. 4 weeks), & they require only injecting once a week.

    Test that does kick in fast are propionate. Test. p though is painfull to inject & requires being injected eod. So if you can take the pain use prop.

    As I said before, if your dealer can get deca & pct in but no test. find a new one.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Also you should be supplementing with hawthorn berry & celery seed whilst on cycle to keep blood pressure down.

    And pct should include, milk thistle, red yeast, saw palmetto.
  • smitherzsmitherz Converted to the darkside Posts: 968
    Thanks for the info. So if you only need one injection per week i take it that its not good to split it to twice a week? Say if you wanted a slight higher dose at some point during the cycle or would you put that whole dose in one administration?

    Im deffinately not keen on the deca's now from what i have read and sounds like it is a common mistake first time users are doing.

    However my dad was taking testosterone and he noticed effects after 2 weeks !! but then i suppose its differs slightly with different people.

    hawthorn berry & celery seed? can you get this from Holland & Barretts?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    smitherz wrote:
    Thanks for the info. So if you only need one injection per week i take it that its not good to split it to twice a week? Say if you wanted a slight higher dose at some point during the cycle or would you put that whole dose in one administration?

    Im deffinately not keen on the deca's now from what i have read and sounds like it is a common mistake first time users are doing.

    However my dad was taking testosterone and he noticed effects after 2 weeks !! but then i suppose its differs slightly with different people.

    hawthorn berry & celery seed? can you get this from Holland & Barretts?
    Test. e can be injected once a week @ 500mg, or it can be split up into two doses of say monday 250mg & thursday 250mg totaling to 500mg a week. For a first time user 500mg is more than enougth.

    Was your dad using test for a medical purpose or was it for bulking? If it was used for bulking then its common for people to use dianabol to kick start a cycle, whuch I wouldnt recomend as orals are toxic & interfere with cortisol balance.

    Yes those supps can be bought from H&B, as well as vit b5 to keep acne down.

    But please dont take my word for it, research for yourself. Even though I dont recomend steroids to anyone, I would rather help people do it right, than messing them selves up.
  • smitherzsmitherz Converted to the darkside Posts: 968
    HIT wrote:
    Test. e can be injected once a week @ 500mg, or it can be split up into two doses of say monday 250mg & thursday 250mg totaling to 500mg a week. For a first time user 500mg is more than enougth.

    Was your dad using test for a medical purpose or was it for bulking? If it was used for bulking then its common for people to use dianabol to kick start a cycle, whuch I wouldnt recomend as orals are toxic & interfere with cortisol balance.

    Yes those supps can be bought from H&B, as well as vit b5 to keep acne down.

    But please dont take my word for it, research for yourself. Even though I dont recomend steroids to anyone, I would rather help people do it right, than messing them selves up.

    No my dad was using Test on its own, it really worked for him as he was using it to bulk.

    TBH it sounds better to just have one injection a week. Cus why would you want more if you can help it?

    Trust me im not just going from your info, i have several other sources too. So im just matching them all up.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If your using other drugs, (coke etc.) & alcohol, it may be good to give them a miss whilst on cycle. Your body is already being put under enougth stress.
  • smitherzsmitherz Converted to the darkside Posts: 968
    Yea noted. I sort of figured that may be about right. Thanks :thumb:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Another thing I just remembered, when your on cycle your nipples will become tender & possible have lumps under them. Always examine yourself, & if this problem does arise, asap you will need to use nolva at 20mg a day, & carry on on using for a few days after once the problem subsides.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I would say yes Test E @ 500mg per week for a first cycle.

    With regards to the deca, some people regard it as THE mass builder, however it suppresive as HIT said so don't use it on it's own.

    I would do Nolva and Clomid for PCT personally, Nolva is essential though - You can buy safely from some sites online, message me your site names and I will verify if they are legit or not for you - Obviously I cannot provide you with site names as that would be illegal - and more importantly would get me kicked off thesite lol :D

    How old are you, weight, training history etc?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    nolvadex

    hey im gonna start a cycle of d.bol tabs, do i need to take nolvadex thro the course incase of gyno or can i just take it if gyno starts?

    thanks
Sign In or Register to comment.