Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Pep Pils!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone heard of these? They are near enough EXACTLY the same as ecstacy pils, but they are legal! And only cost around a fiver for 2! legal highs! Tried for first time the other night, got me dancing, and very interactive with others, and didnt have a come down or feel like shit the next day.

mistake i made firstly was double dropping 2x orange ones and it hit me like fuck because i havent done any hard drugs in months! also couldnt sleep like that, was tossing and turning..

Comments

• Options
    I feel like threads about these pep pills are a monthly occurance.:yuck:
  • Options
    Get some proper pills and for the same price, 2 for a fiver///..

or me tonight and get 7 for nothing
  • Options
    Na, the difference is, proper pils fuck you up, these dont. im afraid of em now! havent got the brass bolocks
  • Options
    brad18 wrote:
    Na, the difference is, proper pils fuck you up, these dont. im afraid of em now! havent got the brass bolocks
    Bollocks. They can give you a monster comedown, more like speed than ecstasy in that respect. If you drink alcohol with PEP you could well be worse off than if you do so with ectsasy.

Don't assume something is safe just because it's legal.

ETA: nothing is exactly the same as ecstasy.
  • Options
    Don't assume something is safe just because it's legal.

Indeed, in fact presume these drugs are just as dangerous if not more so than the known illegal drugs.

These PEP pills are largely untested and certainly untested when mixed with other drugs and in the amounts which people use.

You havent the faintest idea what they are doing to you or how they work. Be very very careful.
  • Options
    100 percent..nothing and i mean nothing can compare to a good ecstacy buzz and all the e heads know it here.

Yes im out of my tree.