Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

X Factor 2006!

191011121315»

Comments

• Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    katralla wrote:
    Oh good god, I think I heard the released song on the radio today. WHY?
    It's such a cliched song. It's the one that Kelly Clarkson released when she won Americal Idol. And was way more suited to Leona's voice than Ray's. And she got more studio time to record it :yeees:

Also agree with Babyshambler and Kaffrin. I wasn't that fussed by many of the contestants this year. I liked Ben but even then, it wasn't my thang. And I found Eton Road really cool. Last year I was more into it, what with Andy and Journey South (didn't like Shayne :p )
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    katralla wrote:
    Oh good god, I think I heard the released song on the radio today. WHY?

I am also thinking WHY!? Isn't that the song they've been using on the cheesy-as-hell Sandals holiday resort advert? Barf!
  • Options
  • Options
    I can't wait to see more of Eton Road!
  • Options
    What pisses me off though, is like Leona is a great singer. But how many people here would buy her singles/albums? HONESTLY? I know I wouldn't. I wouldn't buy anything that Ray releases either. Ben... at a stretch I might buy his music.

It'll be good to see what Eton Road do - I think they will be far more successful than the other contestants in the long run, too. But at the end of the day, give me Shayne Ward anyway. PHWOAR!
  • Options
    Just been at a kiddies party and the entertainer was somehow manager or something to Eton RD and gave the birthday girl, her twin sisters and mum tickets to go see Eton Rd live at Preston. and he said if he see's them in the audience then he will grab them to go and meet the lads too.

Good old tricky the clown guy!

Shame he didn't have a ticket for me :grump: Mind you, if I buy one I'm sure I could grab a lift with them to Preston and mabye slip backstage too....

mm worth a thought!
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    And it's fucking awful, makes me want to rip off my ears, and then eat them so there's no chance of them being reattached.

roflmfao. post of the week me hopes
  • Options
    X-Factor has ended!

home02_small.jpg

bouteille_champagne_yveline_prat_ombre.jpg