Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

My girlfriend and i cannot have sex! help!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sure it does. Except that it doesn't. One, we're only hearing his side of the story. Two for all her much vaunted erotic enthusiasm, her pussy isn't responding. She may well be publically full of front and up for it. But when it comes to it her vaginal muscles are contracting, not letting him in because she has rational reservations about going through with it. Thoughtful people would tell him to take the hint and get off her. She's too young to have sex anyway.
  • Options
    BabyLove wrote:
    One, we're only hearing his side of the story. Two for all her much vaunted erotic enthusiasm, her pussy isn't responding. She may well be publically full of front and up for it. But when it comes to it her vaginal muscles are contracting, not letting him in because she has rational reservations about going through with it. Thoughtful people would tell him to take the hint and get off her. She's too young to have sex anyway.

you need a reality check. Big time.

Yes we only have his side of the story to go by, and because of this we cant go assuming things that theres no evidence for. ie your bullshit about her not wanting it. How the hell do you know what she does and doesnt want? Thats right, you dont. On the off chance that she was lying all these times she said she wants it, then thats her problem and not his.

Yes, she may be too young, but if underage people want to have sex they are not going to give that up just because some random person on a message board names "babylove" tells them not to. The most 'thoughtful' thing for people on here to do is advise them on how to be safe

And whats this about her pussy muscles contracting not letting him in? It doesnt have to have anything to do with not wanting him in there. Theres *many* medical conditions where the vagina tightens during sex, no matter how much the woman is begging for it and wants it. Try reading here http://www.thesite.org.uk/sexandrelationships/havingsex/performanceproblems/painfulsex

Maybe in future you need to get your facts straight before making assumptions and making up things that people have not even said.
    BabyLove wrote:
    Sure it does. Except that it doesn't
    oh, and yes it does.
  • Options
    No, *YOU* need a reality check and a feminine sensitivity check.

Aside from the fact that we don't *know* anything other than we have been told, there are ample reasons for suspecting that the woman in question has reservations about having sex.

And there are even more reasons for discouraging a pair of foolish adolescents from having sex.

Assuming your fatuous reasoning of the situation were correct - that adolescents will have sex if they want it - the woman in quesion clearly *doesn't* want to have sex because its not happening. But even that gives too much quarter to your boorish anti-intellectualism.

There is no such thing as safe sex. The term is redundant. Experts use the term - and note it carefully - SAFER sex. Because NO sex is risk-free. And teenagers are an acknowledged high-risk group, which is why, I repeat, thoughtful, responsible people discourage them from having sex.

*You* need to get your facts straight before you venture ignorant opinions on a subject beyond your ken.
  • Options
    You didn't read that link properly, Blah, did you? Go to the part about vaginismus - the involuntary tightening of vaginal muscles and precisely what I was talking about. Notice that the cause is psychological. Think on ...
  • Options
  • Options
    :lol: i give up, what a moron. I only hope the op doesnt listen to her.