Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Wife Swap

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
CHANNEL 4’S BAFTA AWARD WINNING SERIES WIFE SWAP IS LOOKING FOR REAL FAMILIES TO TAKE PART IN ANOTHER SERIES.

If you use your free time to do something useful, helpful and interesting we’d like to speak to you

If you’d like to find out more please contact Vicky on 020 7013 4549

or email Victoria.gardner@rdfmedia.com

Comments

• Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    David won't let me :(
  • Options
    Go on Laura.

Do it do it do it.

It will be funny to see you both on TV.
  • Options
    Have they ever done a gay one. Where the two 'women' swap ? :)
  • Options
    Ooo no thanks
  • Options
    David won't let me :(

There's an American programme similar but the family get $50,000 for taking part - think he'd let you if you got that for 1 weeks work?
  • Options
    As do most American programmes, English wife swap doesnt compare! But I usally watch it sometimes, & it is quiet good.
  • Options
    I'd like to swap my Dad's wife for somebody else but I'd pity the family that get her.
  • Options
    There's an American programme similar but the family get $50,000 for taking part - think he'd let you if you got that for 1 weeks work?

They get 50k, but the replacement wife decides where each penny of it goes to. Its an awfully lame show. Thats actually called Trading Spouses Wife Swap was where one week they lived by the house rules, and the next week where they set the rules, that one was slightly more interesting as there were more crazies.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    They get 50k, but the replacement wife decides where each penny of it goes to. Its an awfully lame show. Thats actually called Trading Spouses Wife Swap was where one week they lived by the house rules, and the next week where they set the rules, that one was slightly more interesting as there were more crazies.

Yeah that's the show but $50,000 is still $50,000 and unless the other wife gives it all away to charity they're bound to get something good.