Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How To Spot Fake Deca?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Can anyone tell me how you can tell if deca 2ml bottles are real or fake before buying them and using them? cheers

Comments

• Options
    whats deca when its at home?
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    whats deca when its at home?

Its a steroid.

In answer to your question, you largely cant.
  • Options
    brad18 wrote:
    Can anyone tell me how you can tell if deca 2ml bottles are real or fake before buying them and using them? cheers
    Why make another thread?
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    Its a steroid.

In answer to your question, you largely cant.
    That statment is most certainly not true. How can you spot fake coke? Or cant you?
  • Options
    HIT wrote:
    That statment is most certainly not true. How can you spot fake coke? Or cant you?

I can spot it after I've used it, but by that point its far too late.

I'm sure you're going to tell me about serial numbers, and holograms and where its made etc. But I will say again, you are effectively buying a black market drug and you dont know 100% that its legit or was made properly. And given the risks involved even if the chance of getting dodgy gear is slight its still something I would never even think of risking.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    I can spot it after I've used it, but by that point its far too late.

I'm sure you're going to tell me about serial numbers, and holograms and where its made etc. But I will say again, you are effectively buying a black market drug and you dont know 100% that its legit or was made properly. And given the risks involved even if the chance of getting dodgy gear is slight its still something I would never even think of risking.
    For starters never buy of an UG source. I personally know how to alter deca. Its so blatant when you do it, its unbelievable. As I always say, when people do there research they will be able to pick up on the slightest things. I know people that buy fake gear, & 9/10 they haven't spotted it because they haven't done any research.

TBH the thread starter shouldn't be using steroids. Reading his last thread on them, it appears he hasn't got the first clue about them. He is very silly if he does use them, because I doubt he even knows what pct is. But I can only tell someone to research so many times. If they dont, then face the perminant consequences.