Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

smoking with your boss

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
the title says it all, was having a chat with him at work about what each others plans were for friday night and he tells me he's going for a smoke! we end up having a quite interesting convo on the subject of drugs etc, the next day after work and he invities me out for a j i thought why not ? then the atmosphere on sunday seemed weird, im starting to regret going for the j as our work relationship aint the same ? what do you think ?

Comments

• Options
    Isnt the same in what way?
  • Options
    That would be very weird indeed. It will be very hard to look at him in the same light, bosses are supposed to be tough, anti this and that so it'll take time to adjust this. Also, as an employee, you'd want to make yourself look like a good, decent, "normal" guy anyway so smoking it with him makes you seem like a bit of a druggy. I'd just laugh it off and try to forget about it.
  • Options
    That's a real funny story haha. That seems like it would be a change for the good.
  • Options
    never had a smoke with my boss as he is now about 50 and the wife made him give it up..he tells me these storys about when he lived in india and used to get stuff hes never seen in the uk, hes knows i smoke but knows i dont go to work stoned so he doesnt really mind me doing it, is quite a good setup me thinks
  • Options
    lol I used to do pills, weed, coke etc with my old boss, he's one of my best mates and now and god father to my kid, he has just left the company for another job.
  • Options
    Infact we went out on the old pills on Friday night:thumb:
  • Options
    yea see thats the good points i can go to work stonned and not be paranoid if he finds out but no one else knows in the company, and he keep dropping hints about smoking, its funny but in the same way weird, plus he met my friends :blush: and what actually happens on our outings :lol:
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    K.N.S wrote:
    yea see thats the good points i can go to work stonned

I wouldn't if I were you....
  • Options
    The way I see it, having a boss that allows you to smoke marijuana, WITH HIM, cannot be seen as anything but good!

My friend works at McDonalds and smokes weed in the fucking back room with her booss! Now THAT's one hell of a working environment!