Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

anyone picked up PEP pills in camden?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
picked up some pills in camden yesterday.. theyre apparently a 'natural' alternative to ecstasy and contain no mdma.. theyre called 'efx energy pills' by 'enjoi products limited'... has anyone ever had these and do they work?
ive just dropped one but nothings happening, everyone i know who does pills says theyre a bit rubbish?
any experience from anyone?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    picked up some pills in camden yesterday.. theyre apparently a 'natural' alternative to ecstasy and contain no mdma.. theyre called 'efx energy pills' by 'enjoi products limited'... has anyone ever had these and do they work?
    ive just dropped one but nothings happening, everyone i know who does pills says theyre a bit rubbish?
    any experience from anyone?

'a natural alternative to ecstasy and contain no mdma'

- ecstasy without MDMA? That's like beer with no alcohol - pointless and stupid. you shouldn't waste your money on that crap.
    ha too late i spent £15 on 5; one could say it was an impulse buy, much like a gorgeous pair of shoes... the bloke said they work really well tho except they take 3 hours to come up so now im bored on my own.. the effects apparently last 6 hours tho, so all i can do is wait and see what these fucking stupid pills do to me!
    wooo

these pills are fucking amazing!
    Addict wrote:
    'a natural alternative to ecstasy and contain no mdma'

- ecstasy without MDMA? That's like beer with no alcohol - pointless and stupid. you shouldn't waste your money on that crap.
    Alternative. Like substituting a high dose of dextromethophan hbr for PCP
    What's in them?
    There isnt isnt any natural drug which will make you feel like MDMA does.

It could be the BZP family of drugs which is in most of the legal 'esctacy'.
    these were the worst things i have ever taken in my life..they took 3 hours to come up and for 3 hours the effects WERE similar to ecstasy as in i was dancing around,felt happy etc.. then i experienced a TEN HOUR COMEDOWN of extreme paranoia.. i felt 'weird', its the only way to put it. i had to turn on every light in the house and couldnt go into the kitchen and other weird stuff.. i was vomiting, sweating, shaking, seeing really fucked up things.. i advise to never go for the 'natural' alternative..
    these were the worst things i have ever taken in my life..they took 3 hours to come up and for 3 hours the effects WERE similar to ecstasy as in i was dancing around,felt happy etc.. then i experienced a TEN HOUR COMEDOWN of extreme paranoia.. i felt 'weird', its the only way to put it. i had to turn on every light in the house and couldnt go into the kitchen and other weird stuff.. i was vomiting, sweating, shaking, seeing really fucked up things.. i advise to never go for the 'natural' alternative..

I very much doubt they were natural, I would be surprised if they weren't one of the new breed of 'legal' drugs such as BZP. Still, its a good lesson, dont take a drug unless you know what it is and what its going to do.

I hope you are feeling better.
    A friend tried these as well... similar effects though not as long lasting... and no Scarlet, they are not 'natural' as they do contain BZP... but as they say, nothing tried nothing gained ;)

http://www.enjoiproducts.com/products.php?prod_id=EFX_Party_Pills

and here is a brief description of BZP...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzylpiperazine
    Spam?
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    I recently did some pills claiming to be a legal alternative to ecstasy, and have to say that I was suprised by how much they actually affect you. They made me so fucking ill the next day though, :yuck: and my sister who took about three times the amount I did, and snorted some, was ill all weekend.

Fuck that, I'd rather stick with the real deal.
    Weekender Offender 
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Dodger wrote:
    A friend tried these as well... similar effects though not as long lasting... and no Scarlet, they are not 'natural' as they do contain BZP... but as they say, nothing tried nothing gained ;)

http://www.enjoiproducts.com/products.php?prod_id=EFX_Party_Pills

and here is a brief description of BZP...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzylpiperazine

You aren't associated with 'enjoiproducts.com' in any way are you Doger? It is just that when people's very first post contains a link to a commercial website, we get all suspicious....
    Skive wrote:
    I recently did some pills claiming to be a legal alternative to ecstasy, and have to say that I was suprised by how much they actually affect you. They made me so fucking ill the next day though, :yuck: and my sister who took about three times the amount I did, and snorted some, was ill all weekend.

They make you piss a lot, so you need to avoid alcohol and drink more water than you would normally when on esctacy. Having said that taking loads and snorting it is a really terrible idea.
    I just came across an article from the New Zealand Herald about BZP - Medics advise total avoidance of party pills. There are some interesting figures in there...
    LadyJade wrote:
    I just came across an article from the New Zealand Herald about BZP - Medics advise total avoidance of party pills. There are some interesting figures in there...

I think its very telling that the hospital admissions are virtually all from people who have taken too many. So its not an issue of the drug but the use paterns, I assume the doctors arent saying that all people should avoid alcohol because I'd be amazed if there arent many many more people admitted because of drinking too much.

That and there is evidence to suggest that the introduction of BZP to NZ has reduced the demand for and use of methamphetamine, I'm sure the doctors would rather have someone who has used too much BZP in A&E than someone who has been awake for 10 days straight on meth.
    LadyJade wrote:
    You aren't associated with 'enjoiproducts.com' in any way are you Doger? It is just that when people's very first post contains a link to a commercial website, we get all suspicious....

Oops! no! my apologies if anyone thought that :( was interested in the thread as I have been looking for 'alternatives' to pills (as I haven't been able to get any for a long long time) and was interested to read what Scarlet Pimpernell had written... a google later and I found those links which I thought people my find interesting as it confirmed the ingredients and what BZP actually was...

If anyone else has tried these I would be interested to know about their experience though???

PS Definitely Dodger and not Doger LadyJane... sounds too much like I hang around car parks ;)
    Sorry! And it's Lady Jade btw ;)
    LadyJade wrote:
    Doh! sorry as well!
    LadyJade wrote:

I love it when you're dominant. Thank You Misstress, can i have another ? :D
    I bought some 'herbal, natural alternative to ecstasy pills' in a Smart Shop in Amsterdam whilst I was buying Shrooms......they were like capsules with a strange brown powder stuff in the middle....I dropped about 4 or 5 of them and they did jack shit! 10 euro down the drain... Also while I was in that same shop there was this other herbal brown powder shit called Kaman or something like that which you supposedly snort...I spent 15 euro on that, sniffed it and that did jack shit too.... So very pissed off at wasting my money I went down the red light district and got myself some real pills and some coke! :yippe: Then did the Hawaiin shrooms the next night :thumb:
    pill 'ed wrote:
    Hawaiin shrooms the next night :thumb:

I miss them!!! :crying:

Last time I got a chance to do them was in dam. You cant beat Hawaiins! Was a wicked trip... walking round the streets during the day, and theymust have had something on at the time cos loads of people were dressed up in strange costumes!! ... at least I think they were! :D
    JamesZero wrote:
    I miss them!!! :crying:

Last time I got a chance to do them was in dam. You cant beat Hawaiins! Was a wicked trip... walking round the streets during the day, and theymust have had something on at the time cos loads of people were dressed up in strange costumes!! ... at least I think they were! :D

Haha I remember looking at myself in the mirror and my face turned all green and scaly, I also kept seeing Chameleons made out of cannabis leaves all over the walls and I nearly got us kicked out of our hotel cos I went down to the hotel bar to get a few bottles of bud whilst tripping and the bar dude turned purple and his head started like expanding and I started hysterically laughing, I mean actually rolling over on the floor pissing myself in front of this barman for no reason...well I had a reason lol
    JamesZero wrote:
    You cant beat Hawaiins!

They give the same buzz as the Liberty Caps that grow here in the UK. They're both psilocybin mushrooms.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    They give the same buzz as the Liberty Caps that grow here in the UK. They're both psilocybin mushrooms.

I find them alot stronger... even if its just for the fact that you only have to have 10grams to have a nice trip!

I see where your coming from though...
    The active ingredient in the vast majority of shrooms is psilocybin are therefore they'll all give you the same buzz, I think the only difference being in how mcuh you have to consume.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    The active ingredient in the vast majority of shrooms is psilocybin are therefore they'll all give you the same buzz, I think the only difference being in how mcuh you have to consume.

Yeah, thats spot on really...
    But different strains have different amounts, and quallity in terms of how well they hold up...

psilocybin isnt that stable I dont think (I could be wrong) but I have got bruised mushrooms before that did fuck all...

Hawaiins are tiny and extreemly potent, so you dont have to eat anywhere near as much and thats why I love them lol

Eating mushrooms makes me want to :yuck:
    I prefer to dry them out and put them in gel caps, but its alot of hassle!
    We just clean them under the tap. Then boil the fuckers in the minimal amount of water and strain them. It produces a rather thick gravy that may taste rank, but you need only a couple of gulps to get you fucked. The shrooms can then be boiled and strained again up to three times and still produce a good quality brew.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    We just clean them under the tap. Then boil the fuckers in the minimal amount of water and strain them. It produces a rather thick gravy that may taste rank, but you need only a couple of gulps to get you fucked. The shrooms can then be boiled and strained again up to three times and still produce a good quality brew.

Yeah I have done that a few times... then just chuck loads of juice in! Its not a bad way of doing it!
    Worst one I did was put about 60 grams in a king size pot noodle... I swear there was more mushroom than noodle and it tasted like shit!! I was coming up before I even finished it it took me that long! lol
    I neve eat the fucking things and I never add any other fluid because it just means you have to drink more of it.
    We've never really measured out in weight or by numbers the amount we're doing - it's more of a "That looks like enough' attitude which usually means we do too much. :D I remember we'd 'stuffed' a large Pringle tube with them, brewing them up and sharing between three. I blacked out that day and had convulsions.
    Weekender Offender 
    but your still here. not really surprising considering the physical effect they have on the body. i got the in one hole, straight out the other view. never had any ill effects the day after shrooming,