Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

So, honestly...

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    sophia wrote:
    Well you keep on believing that if it suits you to, it makes no difference to my life either way. In the meantime, everyone else in the world will be out there meeting peope, having relationships and being happy, while you sit at home bitter and twisted, complaining that you're such a nice guy and it's so unfair and unjust that nobody wants to shag you.

Funny, if it doesn't effect you then why are you arguing so much?
    Infinite wrote:
    This is totally pointless.

Lifeless, are you really so egocentric that you believe that it's all the women in the world who have a problem and not you?

Seriously?

Look, as far as I was concerned this was over. But people on here seem more interested in picking fights. I'm well aware I have problems. I'm aware how they effect my relationships. But it doesn't change the fact that a lot of women are just total bitches.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Infinite wrote:
    This is totally pointless.

Lifeless, are you really so egocentric that you believe that it's all the women in the world who have a problem and not you?

Seriously?
    Like an old saying goes...

"Either the sea is crooked, or we're sailing crookedly."
  • Options
    Fuck it, I'm wasting my time. Part 2. Judgement Day.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    Because, you ungrateful little shit, people were actually trying to help you. And you've just thrown it back in everyone's face.

Oh really? The last few posts haven't been helpful at all. Unless abuse is supposed to be helpful these days. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Ahh, me against the world. Some things never change...
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    Sometimes. But then I see what the rest of the world is like and instantly think "No".
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    Meh. Eveybody use to know that the world was flat and we all know how that turned out.
  • Options
    I know more women that get turned off by "lad's lads" as they call them (i.e. the loud, shouty types that will soon grow up to wolf whistle at women walking past) than get turned off by quiet guys. In fact the loud, obnoxious ones are just as incompetant at talking to good looking girls as the shy guys, they just have a different, and equally useless way of dealing with it.
  • Options
    God dammit.

I actually had a pretty good day today. I ran into a girl I knew from school (one of the non-bitches) and actually had a converstation with her, I took a chance for once. Then I come home just to have you lot bring me down.

I thought this thread was over with. But people had to just take that one last pot shot at me.

So much for a help forum, eh?
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    Well, at least things have calmed down now. I wish I knew more quiet girls. But it's like looking for a needle in a very slutty haystack.
  • Options
    Lifeless wrote:
    I thought this thread was over with. But people had to just take that one last pot shot at me.

So much for a help forum, eh?
    Nobody said a word until you came back onto the thread and started spouting your judgemental bullshit about women again. You've had more than enough help over the course of this thread. It's not our problem if you decide not to take it.
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    The main problem is that we're both too shy to do anything about it, and just smile awkwardly at each other across the room without ever approaching each other.
    Awwwww. :heart:
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    Sadly, that is actually true tbh. I get approached by all these loud, pissed up blokes who I think are wankers, and then the sweet looking geeky guy who I really fancy won't come and talk to me, and I won't go and talk to him. :p
    Just go for it. If he's as bad as you, then he won't judge you if the first five minutes of the conversation is you going "errrrm......so........do you like......stuff?"
  • Options
    Lifeless wrote:
    Well, at least things have calmed down now. I wish I knew more quiet girls. But it's like looking for a needle in a very slutty haystack.

And what the hell is that supposed to mean? A very slutty haystack? Are you implying all of these loud girls are slutty?

What I fail to see, is how do you expect anybody to take you seriously when you go around posting bullshit like that. It goes way beyond the catagorizing and assumptions of womens attitudes towards men. Its the fact that you don't demonize women because they do a damn good job of that themselves, maybe its the they're all bitches bit, or sluts. Though what a coincidence that one of the only non bitchy girls is one that talks to you. So anyone who doesn't is a bitch? People don't talk to everybody, that doesn't make them bitches or sluts or pathetic. I thought I couldn't have any less respect for you, then you prove me wrong and type more ignorant shit. If you can't get past the slutty bitchy walking devils of the world that are women, nobody can help you. You need to get your head out of your ass and stop being such an ignorant prick. You need to learn before you can get any help. You need to learn.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    And what the hell is that supposed to mean? A very slutty haystack? Are you implying all of these loud girls are slutty?

What I fail to see, is how do you expect anybody to take you seriously when you go around posting bullshit like that. It goes way beyond the catagorizing and assumptions of womens attitudes towards men. Its the fact that you don't demonize women because they do a damn good job of that themselves, maybe its the they're all bitches bit, or sluts. I thought I couldn't have any less respect for you, then you prove me wrong and type more ignorant shit. If you can't get past the slutty bitchy walking devils of the world that are women, nobody can help you. You need to get your head out of your ass and stop being such an ignorant prick. You need to learn before you can get any help. You need to learn.

Wheyyy, go Manda :hyper: :hyper:
  • Options
    Nobody said a word until you came back onto the thread and started spouting your judgemental bullshit about women again. You've had more than enough help over the course of this thread. It's not our problem if you decide not to take it.

Bullshit!
    Lifeless wrote:
    Thanks, Sofie, hazell & **Helen**.

I do regret a fair bit of the things I said. But it doesn't help when some people have been quite hostile towards me.

At least I'm pretty upbeat at the moment. :)

I intended to leave it there. I only came on the forums to look up some stuff but I saw that this thread had been replied to. With hostility I might add.
  • Options
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    my_name wrote:

What I fail to see, is how do you expect anybody to take you seriously when you go around posting bullshit like that. It goes way beyond the catagorizing and assumptions of womens attitudes towards men. Its the fact that you don't demonize women because they do a damn good job of that themselves, maybe its the they're all bitches bit, or sluts. Though what a coincidence that one of the only non bitchy girls is one that talks to you. So anyone who doesn't is a bitch? People don't talk to everybody, that doesn't make them bitches or sluts or pathetic. I thought I couldn't have any less respect for you, then you prove me wrong and type more ignorant shit. If you can't get past the slutty bitchy walking devils of the world that are women, nobody can help you. You need to get your head out of your ass and stop being such an ignorant prick. You need to learn before you can get any help. You need to learn.

Meh. Noone should take my ranting seriously. It's simply that ranting. Although, I do get a peverse pleasure in arguing though. :chin:

Btw, the girl I talked to wouldn't of been a bitch whether she talked to me or not. She was very quiet in school. She's more talkative now though. So, I umm yeah.
  • Options
    So only quiet girls are "non bitches?"
  • Options
    Hmm, not necessarily.

But the quiet ones are usually nicer.
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    But I know I'm not unique, there must be millions of girls who are the same as me.

Me being one of them.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    ive been reading this thread as it goes along, but now i just give up.:rolleyes:
    you havent got a girlfriend as a) you're giving off the desperate vibe b) you have the BIGGEST chip on your shoulder and c) you are bloody miserable!

no-one will want to spend time with you while you behave like this, so i suggest you change you ways!

i wouldnt say i am particularly obnoxious but i can be quite loud...must be a slutty bitch. ill be sure to tell my (quiet and very well mannered) boyfriend your views on me.
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    a) you're giving off the desperate vibe

If you act like this, you're not going to get a girlfriend.
  • Options
    Lifeless wrote:
    But the quiet ones are usually nicer.

Bollocks.

Bunny_0_ is right, you do seem to have a colossal chip on your shoulder and I sympathise with you, as you've obviously been tuned into that way of thinking by past experience. That's fair enough and you can't rightly help that but you can stop it from having an impact on your future success in interacting with women and... hopefully, future relationships that you might develop.

Just because certain women haven't been - and aren't - interested in you and may be interested in a louder, more confident and forward bloke doesn't mean that they are slutty or any less of a nice person. Some women do prefer that personality type (myself, for one) but there are just as many who could take or leave it... or would be left utterly cold by an approach from that type of men. It really is horses for courses, and I'm inclined to think you just probably aren't very adept at singling out the right kind of women for your personality type yet (and you could possibly use a few lessons at a charm school, but I'm sure we can forgive you for that ;) ).

Edit: We really are a helpful bunch here - or at least try to be - but insulting the entire female contingent of the boards by saying we're all slutty or alternatively in some kind of bizarre, mythological minority isn't the ideal way to get the best out of us and drink from the fount of all wisdom :)