Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Coke Colour

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A mate of mine had some charlie the other night, he said it wasnt white though, it was more of a yellow ish colour...
He said it was some of the best he had had in a long time and that it def was coke...
Im guessing it was something it was cut with, any ideas?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ive had coke that had a yellow tinge in it and got told that it was a purer form, and it was pretty wicked gear.
    Dont believe a dealer - ever.

Cocaine should be a crystaline white powder, the yellow is either stuff left over from the extraction (meaning it wasnt done properly) or its the cut.
    bongbudda wrote:

Cocaine should be a crystaline white powder, the yellow is either stuff left over from the extraction (meaning it wasnt done properly) or its the cut.

never did me any harm but cheers for the tip!:thumb:
    bongbudda wrote:

Yeah, I was thinking it could be the cut... speed popped to mind, but then I thought, whats the point... it would be a waste of money would it not?
    JamesZero wrote:
    Yeah, I was thinking it could be the cut... speed popped to mind, but then I thought, whats the point... it would be a waste of money would it not?

Speed shouldn't be yellow either. But its not an unheard of cut, just a little added to poor quality cocaine will give it a bit more zip. Easy to spot if you know, but lots of people dont.

Fantastic when you think about it really, its a substance made in jungle labs in totally unsanitary conditions, then put into a condom, swallowed, crapped out in the UK, cut with god knows what, sold, cut again, sold, cut again and then you put it up your nose so it can go straight into your blood stream. It just shouts glamour!
    bongbudda wrote:
    Fantastic when you think about it really, its a substance made in jungle labs in totally unsanitary conditions, then put into a condom, swallowed, crapped out in the UK, cut with god knows what, sold, cut again, sold, cut again and then you put it up your nose so it can go straight into your blood stream. It just shouts glamour!

:lol:
    Thats a nice way of putting it! :thumb:
    coke should be a pearly white. I know around here the old ritalin pills are yellow, so if someone gave me yellow coke, i'd figure there is some methylphenidate in there.
    It blows my mind that poeple would cut a drug with something of a totally different color. Honestly, at least use something white.
    Dealers will cut with anything available and harmless, I've even seen them mix coke and mdma with creatine

Dealers with cut with anything available, whether or not its harmless is of secondary concern.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I've seen people cut coke with pills several times.
    Weekender Offender 
    The best coke i've ever had was off-white chrystal and slightly yellow.

Knocked my socks off like never before.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    The best speed I've ever had was pink. :D
    Weekender Offender 
    Best speed i ever had was brown and very sticky.
    brown speed? Best speed ever is like compacted grey white and smells like a chemical version of fresh cut summer lawn.
    Yea brown, real superman stuff.