Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

how often do you have sex with your gf/bf?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
just as the title says, how many times a week?
maybe i should have made it a poll but ic an't be arsed.
fire away!~

oh and for those free willers, feel free to write how many times you have sex a week. (ie probably with different partner evertime?? you lucky bastard)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just about 50% of the time i see her. Unfortunatly, I only see her once a week, so I guess every two weeks.. We have sex multiple times though so like 3 times every two weeks.
    I have sex 99% of the time I see him. Once a week - fridays, but someyimes if I meet him in town, then, obviously not.

But pretty much every time i see him. Sometimes we have sex twice. I've been seeing him monday nights too, and his parents are away, so had sex twice last night. So that means 4 times a week. It varies.

I rambled heaps
    pretty much every day, usually more, although its dropped a bit lately cos of the heat and ive been tired for various reasons.
    we have sex everyday, if we dont we both start gettin frustrated. we both have high sex drives so it works well.
    I see him once a week, so... once a week.
    I usually see him everyday so yeah...everyday.
    Although at the moment I only see him about once a fortnight so it kinda sucks.
    LDR so it can be a month or more before i see him each time. :( We always jump straight into bed though and make up for lost time as much as we can. ;)
    Probably about 3 times a week at the most, but it does vary, and also depend what stage you are at in the relationship. Obviouslky if you haven't been together long you're gonna be at it like rabbits.
    probably about 3/4 times a week
    Stegrier, it's common courtesy here to answer your own questions first.

If Mrs. T is around, normally twice, sometimes three times a day. When she's not, no times a day.
    its just occured to me, i probably have a low sex drive. :blush:
    i'm not in a relationship atm. but if i were, sex every day would be too much
    I have never had a partner who has givem it me enough....i like arund 4 times a day!
    VinylVicky wrote:
    I have never had a partner who has givem it me enough....i like arund 4 times a day!

My Kind of girl! :D

I would like it every day, 2 or 3 times would be good.

At the moment I would say I have sex 2 or 3 times a week which is about the bare minimum I can comfortably live with.
    red_jelly wrote:

At the moment I would say I have sex 2 or 3 times a week which is about the bare minimum I can comfortably live with.

Yeah me too, atleast every day or every other would be much nicer, but i must say it's worth the wait :D
    i see my boyf about 4/5 days out of seven and we have sex once or twice on each of those days.
    well, it depends how tired we are, and whether were goin to be sociable or just rampantly horny, but id say we average 4 times a day when we see each other! we do lots of other stuff which isnt strictly intercourse though, so it make it hard to count.
    to the poeple who are saying they have 4 sex sessions everytime they see their partner.. is that in one day? and how often do you see them?
    once every 3.9 years

:lol: :thumb:
    not enough!

it's been over 4 months :(

her sex drive is practically non existant
    Replicant wrote:
    not enough!

it's been over 4 months :(

her sex drive is practically non existant

Have you been together a long long time?
    Depends on alot of factors. If I'm bleeding from my vagina I don't get any sex. I'm kind enough though to not let that affect him. (Do I let him see a hooker? or is it blowjob week... you may never know...)

I'd be happy with about 4-5 times a week and thats awsome because thats what we get. Sometimes our horrifically busy schedule of law and order, SG1 and dinner do not premit us the time to get it on though.
    my_name wrote:
    Depends on alot of factors. If I'm bleeding from my vagina I don't get any sex. I'm kind enough though to not let that affect him. (Do I let him see a hooker? or is it blowjob week... you may never know...)

I'd be happy with about 4-5 times a week and thats awsome because thats what we get. Sometimes our horrifically busy schedule of law and order, SG1 and dinner do not premit us the time to get it on though.

:lol: :thumb:
    most days when i see him,then loads throughout the day! High sex drive
    my_name wrote:

id never let sex get in the way of sg1
    MrG wrote:
    id never let sex get in the way of sg1

:yes: Priorities, man!
    almost every day. ahh arent the summer hols great...:naughty:
    almost every day. ahh arent the summer hols great...:naughty:

Not if the other half is at work all day :(
    When in a relationship, I usually have sex everytime I see my boyfriend.
    Ye gods. Where do you more rampant types find the time? I'm on an average of about twice a week atm, which suits me fine (although if he had his way I'm sure it would be all day every day with a 3 hour break on Sundays so he could go out on his bike).

I already have a long list of things I'd like to do but lack the time. If I was having sex 20 times a week I'd never get anything done.

</old>
    well i'm single now but with my ex it was just whenever he came over to stay/when i saw him. so at least twice a week but then sometimes we'd do it a few times while he was here.