Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Don't Break Hearts

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If you feel like cheating then let that person go...you could save both of your the agony and pain...the pain a person may feel from you leaving them wont be the same as when you cheat on them while with them....if you break a heart by being dishonest or betrayl you will only damage that persons heart for life...it can make women hate men, it can make men bitter...when someone gives you their heart dont hurt it and most of all do not be selfish...do not say i like this person but i wanna try others out...it does not work that way.

let that person go and if its love it will be...

dont tell others you love them unless you really trully mean it...we are human beings and every human beings goal is to be loved or to have love...empty love is attention...empty people try to find attention and love through temporary fixes like sleeping around, and clubbing...so if you have love dont let it go and hold on tight.

and if you have had your heart broken....dont break others hearts since you know how the pain feels.

True love is something money cannot buy so protect it with your heart.

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Don't break hearts, break necks instead.

Far more amsuing.
  • Options
    hahah id rather be punched then have my heart broken again...now i know why love is a scary thing.

your more vulnerable.
  • Options
    K, Cheers, Thanks :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Thanks for that.

We should all stay in shit relationships to avoid anyone getting hurt.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Kermit wrote:
    Thanks for that.

We should all stay in shit relationships to avoid anyone getting hurt.
    Um, isn't it the opposite that he said?
  • Options
    ^I think so. I've arranged a little gift for Kermit...

here

;)
  • Options
    lol kermit when did i say stay in a relationship to avoid anyone getting hurt?

i said let them go it will hurt either way but the pain from being cheated on and betrayed leaves a scar...at least when you leave someone you can still have that chance of being friends again...
  • Options
    nice post :)
  • Options
    Break dance, not hearts. :hyper:
  • Options
    Is it me or did Kermit not read any of the post? Isnt it the exact opposite of staying in a relationship your unhappy with? I thought it was.
  • Options
    Snerd wrote:
    If you feel like cheating then let that person go...you could save both of your the agony and pain...the pain a person may feel from you leaving them wont be the same as when you cheat on them while with them....if you break a heart by being dishonest or betrayl you will only damage that persons heart for life...it can make women hate men, it can make men bitter...when someone gives you their heart dont hurt it and most of all do not be selfish...do not say i like this person but i wanna try others out...it does not work that way.

let that person go and if its love it will be...

dont tell others you love them unless you really trully mean it...we are human beings and every human beings goal is to be loved or to have love...empty love is attention...empty people try to find attention and love through temporary fixes like sleeping around, and clubbing...so if you have love dont let it go and hold on tight.

and if you have had your heart broken....dont break others hearts since you know how the pain feels.

True love is something money cannot buy so protect it with your heart.

Amen, pater.

Now open the prayer book on p. 42 and let's praise our lord.
  • Options
    I despise Promiscuous sex and Cheating, complete disregard for another persons feelings. You speak such wisdom
  • Options
    empty people try to find attention and love through temporary fixes like sleeping around, and clubbing

Has it ever occurred to you that people who sleep around aren't always messed up individuals and just like sex?

Oh and comparing clubbing with sex. Um..okay.
  • Options
    Um, isn't it the opposite that he said?

Not really, when it comes down to it.

Especially not all that about love.
  • Options
    Rachael wrote:

Oh and comparing clubbing with sex. Um..okay.

Depends on what kind of clubs you frequent :naughty: