Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

true or false?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    its not that I want a girlfriend, hell itd just be nice for a girl to fancy me or be noticable but thats never gonna happen...
    Well, No-ones going to make it happen for you are they?
    i can agree with the emo bisexual thing; i personally hate emos because the one's ive met only like people who are emos themselves and lump everyone else as 'chavs'- what's the point in catagorizing everyone and yourself, it restricts meeting people and i think that there may once have been an innocent collective interest in music but has now become an idiotic clique who hide behind the 'emo' as an excuse for a personality.. they all dress the same speak the same and the girls all get off with each other just to shock.. i know there may be some genuinely bisexual/gay emos but whenever i see groups of them in town they're just acting like dickheads..
    So you hate people who categorise people, and you "hate emos".

Nice logic, batman.
    well they categorize themselves and are perfectly happy to be categorized by other people.. it's just when they lump other people into groups and won't talk to others who 'aren't emos' it irritates me. they call themselves emos so i call them emos. simple as.
    Can't say I've ever met any "emo's" that weren't perfectly nice when I met them. Admittedly I wasn't wearing a tracksuit and tacky gold jewellery, so maybe they'd be different if I was, but I doubt it.
    I've never met an emo who describes themself as emo either
    So you hate people who categorise, but do it yourself?

With intelligence like that, who needs stupidity?
    emos are the ones who categorise themselves and other people, im just calling them what im told they like to be called.. i dont go around calling other individuals 'chavs', 'greebos' or any of the like, therefore i dont classify myself as one who 'categorizes'.
    Kermit wrote:
    So you hate people who categorise people, and you "hate emos".

Nice logic, batman.

Reminds me of:

There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.
    Reminds me of:

There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.

Aaaaaaaaaaah best quote ever :love: