Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Need help please :)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys and gals im new here, ill get straight to the point though. My girlfriend and I have been going out for a good four months and we get on reallly well, but ive got a small problem which I dont quite understand. We've messed around sexualy and its great, she gives me head really often and always grabs me in that area, but as soon as i do anything to her she will push my hand away and carry on. I dont quite understand it, shes done it numerous times, its not just a one off...at least 8 times now over a 2-3 week period. Its been getting me down a bit because I want to do things for her too. When I ask her whats wrong she jst says - "nothing" or if i ask why i cant she says "dont know". I assume it will change as our relationship develops but what do you people think I could do?

Thanks for any replies :)

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for replying but that really doesnt answer my question, that threads asks for opinions on a situation. Im asking what I should do or maybe a reason why she wont let me do anything.
  • Options
    markuss wrote:
    Thanks for replying but that really doesnt answer my question, that threads asks for opinions on a situation. Im asking what I should do or maybe a reason why she wont let me do anything.

and everytime anyone replies in this thread to you, it will be their own opinion
  • Options
    She's might be nervous. She certainly seems uncomfortable with the idea of you touching her down there. Does she let you touch her breasts? Just go slow and make her feel relaxed and slowly move closer. Go so slowly that she can stop you at any time, and let her know this. Then she'll feel more in control and not so 'arrgghhhh omg whats happening'.

Then again, there could be a completely different reason.
  • Options
    She's might be nervous. She certainly seems uncomfortable with the idea of you touching her down there. Does she let you touch her breasts? Just go slow and make her feel relaxed and slowly move closer. Go so slowly that she can stop you at any time, and let her know this. Then she'll feel more in control and not so 'arrgghhhh omg whats happening'.

Then again, there could be a completely different reason.

Yeh she does let me touch he breats, thanks for the advice too, that helps alot :).
  • Options
    Is it possible that you were cutting habañero peppers shortly before? Nobody wants to be touched down there shortly after.
  • Options
    are you her first serious boyfriend? she just might not be ready to be touched down there, either because shes nervous or embarrassed.
    just take things slowly with her. touch her legs and aorund that area.. but keep outside of her pants for a while until you think shes more ready.

communication is key :)
  • Options
    She's probably just really nervous, and not comfortable with you enough to let you do things to her. Like Lipsy said, are you her first serious boyfriend? Because this sounds exactly how I was with my first boyfriend.

Just take it slow, maybe cool off the sexual stuff for a bit, that way you don't feel like she's doing all the giving. And like the others said, just touch her around that area. Maybe ask her to tell you if she wants to go any further, and then just be patient!
  • Options
    Yeh I am her first serious boyfriend, thanks for all your help I feel better now :). I never usually make the 1st move with sexual stuff as I want to make her feel comfortable and not force her into things. I've come to the conclusion she is just nervous and a bit self aware, im sure she will develop more confidence ^_^.

Thanks again
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    markuss wrote:
    Yeh I am her first serious boyfriend, thanks for all your help I feel better now :). I never usually make the 1st move with sexual stuff as I want to make her feel comfortable and not force her into things. I've come to the conclusion she is just nervous and a bit self aware, im sure she will develop more confidence ^_^.

Thanks again
    Exactly.

Chill out and go with the flow. She'll make the moves when shes ready.:)
  • Options
    Give her time, make sure she feels comfortable etc. Don't just try and rip her knickers off.