Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Thesite couples

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What do you do if you ever need advice and can't use this place, as the other one will read it? Or don't you mind them using it? How wold you feel if your partner came here for advice?
Come on now, no relationship is perfect :p

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    depends. That did cross my mind after id asked him to join, but tbh it hasnt been a problem cos we would tend to go to each other first for advice or if we needed support, but Ive posted stuff thats troubling me before and hes been able to read it, but its not been a problem. Its probably just the nature of our relationship that makes it ok more than anything, cos i cant imagine feeling comfortable with that in previous relationships.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    depends. That did cross my mind after id asked him to join, but tbh it hasnt been a problem cos we would tend to go to each other first for advice or if we needed support, but Ive posted stuff thats troubling me before and hes been able to read it, but its not been a problem. Its probably just the nature of our relationship that makes it ok more than anything, cos i cant imagine feeling comfortable with that in previous relationships.

:yes:

I've never felt the need to post asking for advice without the boy knowing. If I *really* did then I would probably register under a new name or something. But the situation hasn't ever arisen and I can't see it happening in the future.
    If I needed to, and I really felt I couldn't let him see, I would probably sign up under an anonymous username.
    has anyone from here ever met up and had a thing? ppl that didn't previously know each other?

:yes:

I met my husband through here and other people have met partners from here too. There are lots of thesite couples.
    i've pulled someone from here ;)
    has anyone from here ever met up and had a thing? ppl that didn't previously know each other?
    Yup me and Chris are a product of this place and we are now 4 years down the line engaged and have a 2 year old boy.

As or the original question, he doesn't post here anymore since moving down south to be with me so it's nto a problem. Anything i post on here i know he can read if he wants. If its something i REALLY don't want him to read i would post it in my lj.
    Nah he doesn't post on here anymore. I'm not really fussed what he reads anyway.
    \
    sophia wrote:
    I think I know who most of thesite couples are, but can anyone tell me any I may not know about? Just out of nosyness, obviously.
    Fuck that, we want people who used to go out, complete with who's fault it was they split up.
    \
    sophia wrote:
    ooh yeah you're right, let's get gossip. :hyper:

I think the majority of controversial couples were before your time!
    Fuck that, we want people who used to go out, complete with who's fault it was they split up.
    Oh hell yeah :hyper:
    i luv a bit of gossip :yippe:
    i love a bit of gossip as well, im willing to trade goss!
    I don't think anyone here actually has any. We're all just hoping that someone else does.
    koe_182 wrote:
    i love a bit of gossip as well, im willing to trade goss!
    go on then, spill!
    I honestly can't remember of any gossip, and more recently i probably wouldn't have noticed.

Does anyone remember Angelbabe and that Slinky dude? What a pair of freaks.
    LacyMay wrote:
    I honestly can't remember of any gossip, and more recently i probably wouldn't have noticed.

Yup she got banned after being a bitch.
    LacyMay wrote:
    eugh theres something about the name "slinky" that i really don't like :no:
    Everyone loves a slinky.
    LacyMay wrote:

They were hilarious. And pathetic.
    They were hilarious. And pathetic.

So true. He was like her little lapdog. Them against the world :lol:
    LacyMay wrote:

:lol: They were. Talking of their sexual exploits and how every man that ever passed by angelbabe wanted to get it on with both her and her boyfriend. What a couple.

There are too many fairy tales and not enough gossip :p
    LacyMay wrote:

:yes: :lol:
    I wonder if they're still together?
    LacyMay wrote:

Tell me more about them cause i wasnt around when they use to come on :p Dont you just love a bit of gossip
    i have an ex on here but he very rarely posts, he posted a couple of times to moan about me when we split up but i think that was more because i come on here alot he was trying to get at me by leaving out details and making everyone tell him what a shit gf i was and crap like that
    Oh yeah, I remember you two. You changed your name just after that didn't you?
    who me? i changed my name quite a while after that, he started sayin stuff bout 3 months after we split when i met my new partner, which was around march time, but i changed my name bout 2 months ago, i had another account, but he changed my password and i was unable to get back onto it
    who me? i changed my name quite a while after that, he started sayin stuff bout 3 months after we split when i met my new partner, which was around march time, but i changed my name bout 2 months ago, i had another account, but he changed my password and i was unable to get back onto it
    Who was your ex? Im in a nosey mood :p